hopefully a hot topic
hey there all i have been using kodi for a while now back from version 12 or so, i have been putting together and making my desktop in to a Jarvis like pc all voice commands like turn my bedroom light off and remote for tv and so on but i have a question for u all what do you think the best skin would be to use on my system or should i try and make my own to fit in with it also any other idea that you all have please just post away al welcome all and any input
thx for your time reading this
rico
The title of this thread is really really really bad man.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
I'm buying a baggage full of dots and colons. While are at it, also some upper case letters. Wink
im sorry im dislictic and can't spell very well
One solution for you use voxcommando

www.voxcommando.com
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Hey chr0nic, am not sufficiently aware of using voice commands to recommend one skin over another - to be honest, i hadnt even thought about whether this is something that changing one skin for another would even help with.
I'm posting with a wider request, given your statement of dyslexia, to ask if a mod would be good enough to please tidy up the title and maybe even his opening post, in order to help this guy with his issue?
XMBC / Kodi user since 2010 / Dharma. OpenElec user since 2011 / Eden.
Previously used a dedicated HTPC - am now a Kodi user, directly installed to my Sony Bravia Android TV.
i do use voxcommando what i was asking about was, what skin would all you guy recommend to make kodi look the best to fit into a jarvis themed puter

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
hopefully a hot topic0