thetvdb scrape problem "Rescue Me"
I can't get the FX show "rescue me" to scrape properly and when I manually refresh, it isn't even there. Right now it just defaults to "rescue me (2002) which is a 6 episode BBC series. Just wondering if anyone knows what's going on or if it's something at my end. Using Kodi 14.2 on a mac mini
(2015-09-12, 11:36)ecto1ghost Wrote: I can't get the FX show "rescue me" to scrape properly and when I manually refresh, it isn't even there. Right now it just defaults to "rescue me (2002) which is a 6 episode BBC series. Just wondering if anyone knows what's going on or if it's something at my end. Using Kodi 14.2 on a mac mini

create tvshow.nfo file with this link http://thetvdb.com/?tab=series&id=73741 and place it inside your series folder
Ok tried that and it's still not working for some reason. I titled the file "Rescue Me.nfo", is that right?
For TV shows the NFO should be named literally "tvshow.nfo".
well that was the problem right there. Thanks a lot!
I also have a problem where I upgraded to isengard (kodi 15) and now some movies won't even show up now? They were showing up before the upgrade and I didn't change anything.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
thetvdb scrape problem "Rescue Me"0