MacGyver mods official yet
Have MacGyver's mods been incorporated into the official Metropolis release yet?
There are only about 10 things I would consider a "mod" in my version, the rest are official patches I have made to a branch forked off the official master. Most of the official patches should merge perfectly, some will need to be refined (labels to strings and such). From what Jingai has said, he hasn't got a lot of free time right now (just like I didn't a month or so ago), but I'm sure he'll merge the official patches when he does.
Only Jingai can tell you which of those 10 or so things will be going into Metropolis, (I don't make them all to go into the official). Some things are only really useful to me, others I write just as a challenge so those will never make it in.

If you want a specific mod in the official please be specific as to which one.
Using a NUC7PJYHN and a 2820FYKH0 Intel NUC running LibreELEC, and two FireTVs.:)
Thanks MacGyver.. In the mean time, where can I download your latest most complete mod? I am installing a fresh instance of Kodi from scratch
(2015-09-16, 19:14)DetrieZ Wrote: Thanks MacGyver.. In the mean time, where can I download your latest most complete mod? I am installing a fresh instance of Kodi from scratch
Kodi 16 (Jarvis)
Kodi 15 (Isengard)
Kodi 14 (Helix)

Make sure to read the Readme on each version for installation. Remember they don't update, and may be broken at any point. If you PM me any issues I will try to fix them as I can.
Using a NUC7PJYHN and a 2820FYKH0 Intel NUC running LibreELEC, and two FireTVs.:)
Brilliant... Thank you

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MacGyver mods official yet0