• 33(current)
Mod skin.arctic.zephyr.braz (updated for Krypton)
I do now I got the threads mixed up stupid me I will repost in the correct thread
Braz, loving this mod!

I want to add a background image or multi-images to each menu item, (tv, movies, system etc) but the only thing it'll allow me to select from is a Source or my usb/sdcard connected to my computer (as I mod everything on my computer before adding to my devices). So when I select an image or folder from my usb, then Convert to Special, save & install on my other devices the images are not saved (as my usb is not connected to the other devices). So is there a way to enable navigation to the Library.... addons folder so I can select the background images from there? I have added them to both Background folders but there is not option to select from there.

Am I missing something?

Also are you able to enable the ability to use .strm files as widgets? I have some Stream/Streams that I wanted to possibly use as a widget to play video feed.
So if I added the .strm files to a media folder in addons, then select from there, but again I would need the ability to navigate to there & select them.

Also a few pages back you stated you added animated fan art, but I can not seem to find that option in the settings. Did you remove it again? I have the latest skin build & thought I would try seeing if that would work with the .strm files but can not even locate the settings option for animated fan art.

Thank you
@timney

The script used for menus is limited to accessing your sources. So for backgrounds, you will need to add your folder using the file manager. It wouldn't be a good idea to put your backgrounds in the skin folder because they would get deleted each time the skin updates.

No idea about strm files, I've never used them. All of my content is local.

I've never done anything with animated fanart, wondering if you are referring to another mod? Probably won't either, it's not something I would use.

Most of my time lately has been spent updating Mimic. Will get back into this mod at some point though.
Braz

Thank you! Is there not an easier way to add & keep the background images than adding its folder to file manager?
Guys who make builds & add all their bloated backgrounds etc don't seem to do it that way & their images save, so I am not sure how it's being done other than navigating to Library & say adding my one new folder just for the images, yet within koi I can't navigate there in the skin.

Thanks for the quick reply.
Can't say, I don't support the creation of builds.
Cheers, true was just an example as I am stumped on how to do it clean.
Braz

Any chance of a alternate Panel view similar to Info View but say with two rows of six with the additional info below each with size appropriate font?
"Panel-View or Info-Pane" Wink

Thanks
Also is there a chance to add a optional widget setting to reduce the size of the pane above the menus for widgets by 50% smaller & the widget icons 50% smaller as well?
or same size as the square menu icons with the selected color around them & only using as much space above as the menu items as well?

And a additional idea of the ability to add more than one widget to the screen, possibly 2-3 as a second one could go along the top portion of the screen.

Thanks
@timney

All great ideas, but I'm happy with the current layout and views. This is something you would need to modify.
I have a few bugs in appearance > main menu settings, it isn't showing me the menu path, action or label even though they have been set.
(apparently linking a dropbox image on here doesn't seem to show up, so I also added a direct hyperlink below)

Screenshot Image
(2016-02-28, 16:48)Edworld Wrote: Braz,

Would you consider showing the full name of the actor instead of scrolling? It looks like there is space for that, look at the 4th actor: Christopher ....

Edit: Don't worry about this change, I don't think it is worth the time

Thanks

How can I display at the buttom the length and the other infos right of them?
(2016-02-28, 16:48)Edworld Wrote: Braz,

Would you consider showing the full name of the actor instead of scrolling? It looks like there is space for that, look at the 4th actor: Christopher ....

Edit: Don't worry about this change, I don't think it is worth the time

Thanks
This screenshot isn't from my mod. Mine doesn't have cut off actor names or Rotten Tomatoes info.
(2016-03-25, 21:00)luogo Wrote: How can I display at the buttom the length and the other infos right of them?
That is from some other mod, you would have to manually add those features.
(2016-03-24, 21:16)timney Wrote: I have a few bugs in appearance > main menu settings, it isn't showing me the menu path, action or label even though they have been set.
(apparently linking a dropbox image on here doesn't seem to show up, so I also added a direct hyperlink below)

Screenshot Image
My mod doesn't have that problem. Are you sure you didn't change something? I see you added your own font...
(2016-03-25, 21:44)braz Wrote:
(2016-03-24, 21:16)timney Wrote: I have a few bugs in appearance > main menu settings, it isn't showing me the menu path, action or label even though they have been set.

Screenshot Image
My mod doesn't have that problem. Are you sure you didn't change something? I see you added your own font...

Yeah changed the font & the color of blue to my own, but it did this before I had. So upon my initial install of your Mod it was not showing these
  • 33(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin.arctic.zephyr.braz (updated for Krypton)5