iSearch
Just spent a little time doing some iSearches through Super Fav and adding the finds to the Kodi favorites selection; however, after I have saved and found the TV shows in the folder, when I select it, all it does is return me to the iSearch page again, and not, as I expected, to access the series to select an episode to stream. Is this how iSearch suppose to work? If so, then what good is it for? Or, am I doing something wrong? Help please.
(2015-09-18, 17:06)TonyMarq Wrote: Just spent a little time doing some iSearches through Super Fav and adding the finds to the Kodi favorites selection; however, after I have saved and found the TV shows in the folder, when I select it, all it does is return me to the iSearch page again, and not, as I expected, to access the series to select an episode to stream. Is this how iSearch suppose to work? If so, then what good is it for? Or, am I doing something wrong? Help please.

ISearch just provides a quick and easy way to search multiple addons with the same keywords, it doesn't do any searching itself
That makes it superfluous, actually, useless. Thanks.
(2015-09-18, 23:13)TonyMarq Wrote: That makes it superfluous, actually, useless. Thanks.

That's odd because I use it every day, I must be doing something wrong Smile
Nothing odd about it, since I was specifically addressing the search linking capabilities and that you responded by also saying they were limited. Are you now saying otherwise?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
iSearch0