Clean Video Library deleting everything
Currently using Jarvis but for a couple months now even with Isengard when I go to clean up my library through Videos > Library > Clean Library

it runs the process and then asks what I want to do with all the individual paths that i've setup with my libraries. If I say keep, it does nothing and does not get rid of all the deleted videos. If I say delete, it deletes the entire path and no videos show up in that path any longer. Any clue what the issue is?
that's because it cannot find your server so when you answer delete it will just delete it all. if you say skip it cannot tell if it's really gone and keeps it
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
How do I correct that? I'm running Windows and all the paths seem to be set correctly.

Nevermind. Solved. I was trying to get this done without re-scanning my entire library.
Hello,

I do have the same problem with clean library on kodi 15 and on kodi 15.1. everything is deleted from the library.

All my files are located on harddrives on the same computer as Kodi (no server).

Any other ideas, or Tennyten can you explain whatr you mean by "Solved. I was trying to get this done without re-scanning my entire library"

Normally the cleaning process should check on all available source and delete library records from missing items not get rid of the source links. There should be no need to recreate a new library right ??

Many thanks for your help.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Clean Video Library deleting everything0