Android Music - Unable to Listen to Tunein and Radio
Hard to describe this issue, but I'll try. I need some help.

I'm running KODI 15.2 RC1 on an Android Box (Beelink MXIII Plus)- Amlogic S812, 4.4.2. I'm running a customer ROM, Remix 115K4, which has worked great for me for since installed, as has KODI - couple months. I turned on the box an hour ago, opened KODI and then I opened Music - selected Tunein - got into the main menu and selected Recent. Nothing happened when I selected Recent. I tried with two other remotes and I could not get any to open recent, or any of the other choices from the menu. I reinstalled Tunein and tried again - same thing. I opened Radio to see if it would work - same problem. Just to be sure I tried Radio Tunes - clicked on Modern Blues and it opened and played. Both Tunein and Radio have worked as expected prior to this issue. I tried some Video addons and they worked fine.

I uninstalled 15.2 RC1 and reinstalled 15.1 and restored from a backup. This made no difference. I uninstalled both Tunein and Radio and reinstalled, which didn't help.

I'm at a bit of a loss here as to why Tunein and Radio open, but I cannot select from the menu and Radio Tunes works OK.

I would appreciate any help with this problem. Thanks in advance.
One other thing, I cannot select the exit button from Kodi.
I would test to see if this happens on your desktop/laptop computer as well with the desktop version of Kodi. If so, then it's probably an add-on specific issue that should be brought to the attention of those add-on authors.
The problem is specific with the Android box. These addons work fine on my laptop and desktop installations. The addon versions are the same. The curious thing is that I cannot select the exit button to exit KODI.
Would clearing cache impact this addon?
I tried about everything I could think of, or read about and gave up. I completely uninstalled Kodi, both cache and user data from Android, reloaded 15.2 RC1 and then recovered from a backup off of a Windows PC. Everything is working fine at this point.
I'm still not sure if clearing cache caused my issue and maybe when I have an hour to spare I will see if it causes this problemHuh.
Can you get us a debug log (wiki) of when this happens? That might give us some hints.
I have exactly the same problem now on my Android system: I'm running Kodi 15.1 and installed Tunein yesterday, to be met with dead menu items: Favourites / Browse / Search / Custom URL. Clicking on the latter 2 throw up the default Kodi keyboard, but other than that there's no life in the addon whatsoever.

I've tried uninstall / reinstall to no avail. Have also entered my login / password a few times to rule out typos, but nothing.

Can anyone kindly advise?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music - Unable to Listen to Tunein and Radio0