Win ATI TV WONDER DIGITAL CABLE TUNER
Group I apolgize if this is in the wrong area, but Im new to this.

I have a ATI TV Wonder Digital Cable Tuner that shows in Windows 10 as working.... BUT Windows 10 has no Media Center to view it. I would like to use it to view our local OTA HD Channels etc.....

I have KODI on the PC and really enjoy using KODI......is there a way to set this device up on Kodi and if so..can someone direct me towards some idot proof step by step instructions on how to so.

Currently the deive is attached locally at my PC......is it possible to place on my router via the usb and network it and then go to various KODI equipped devices in the home?

Thanks in Advance for any assistance in this matter Smile
Quote:Group I apolgize if this is in the wrong area, but Im new to this.

I have a ATI TV Wonder Digital Cable Tuner that shows in Windows 10 as working.... BUT Windows 10 has no Media Center to view it. I would like to use it to view our local OTA HD Channels etc.....
You'll need to install an alternative backend, like NextPVR, then Kodi can use that to provide you Live TV etc.

Quote:Currently the deive is attached locally at my PC......is it possible to place on my router via the usb and network it and then go to various KODI equipped devices in the home?
No, you can't connect it to your router. Various Kodi devices will be able to access the device through the network from your PC though.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ATI TV WONDER DIGITAL CABLE TUNER0