Problem with DVD-ISO extras
As i wrote in the first posting:
The pc does not react anymore and seems to freeze.
After i enabled the debug-mode i saw, that not the whole pc was hanging since the cpu-statistics where changing constantly. Via remote-access from the other pc in the workroom it was possible to end kodi, but this was not possible with the yatse-remote in the livingroom. Definitively a behaviour that is not desirable.
The FULL DEBUG i sent you in post #5. I hope it is ok?!
And there is no need for a screenshot - just imagine a arbitrary place in the extra-menu freezing. And thats it...

Maybe its a combination of different reasons? Maybe Kodi 15 uses more cpu-power then Kodi 14 and somewhere in the extra-menu the value for one of the 4 cpu-kernels go to 100% and the whole thing stop to work? I don't know. But i know that my Atom330 is quite weak.
The solution for me will be, that i will stop watching extras. Sad but more or less the only solution.

But i have to say, with the rest of Kodi i am really very satisfied. Especially the cpu-consumation has changed to the better. With Kodi14 i had a cpu load of about 25%, when Kodi was in idle. With Kodi15 this value is 2-3% now! So something has changed for sure... Big Grin
We need to see a log that shows EXACTLY when this is happening.

Post 5 log does not show any of this in fact thers nothing out of the usual except what was pointe dout back then.
You are out of luck if this is some race condition, you need a dev that looks into these things to test and have same issue.
If you have to reboot after the freeze, the normal log will be overwritten. But you could get us the kodi.old.log which is in the same directory. Be aware to enable debuglogging first.

Steps to do:

1. Enable debug logging in system settings
2. Disable all update functions on startup (library update, epg and so on)
3. Reboot
4. Reproduce your issue as fast as you can (don't do anything else)
5. Grab the log (see below)

Try if you are still able to SSH (wiki) in if the HTPC doesn't react anymore. If you are able to:

Code:
pastebinit ~/.kodi/temp/kodi.log
and
Code:
pastebinit ~/.kodi/temp/kodi.old.log

If you need to reboot, because you can't SSH in, the kodi.old.log will be enough. Pastebin it and get the urls

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem with DVD-ISO extras0