Acestream not installed
Hi. Recently i installed kodi again and after installed p2p/plexus it gave me error messages when i tried to play acestream streams. It says that "acestream is not installed" and "torrent is not valid". I've got acestream installed on my pc, so i don't know what i'm doing wrong. Windows 7

Help?
the addon is no more. it was killed by dev.
(2015-10-01, 14:52)grey Wrote: the addon is no more. it was killed by dev.

But those users that have the program installed previously, it keep working. So, it must be a way to make it work.

Is there other alternative?
(2015-10-01, 15:25)jjscorn Wrote:
(2015-10-01, 14:52)grey Wrote: the addon is no more. it was killed by dev.

But those users that have the program installed previously, it keep working. So, it must be a way to make it work.

Is there other alternative?

I'm new here...... but before to regged here in this forum i have read a lot of thread about this plugins:
I'm uninstall the p2p-steam 5 minutes ago because at this moment it's useless Smile

The plexus project also it's dead............... no Acestream / Sopcast plugins exist i thinks for moment but there exist a lot of "video addons" for streaming (otherwise i have a lot of problems whit this), simply search on google...
I have p2p streams and plexus installed on my fire tv stick and acestream worked once and then hasnt worked since. Can anyone help??
(2015-10-02, 19:13)harrymathewwalker Wrote: I have p2p streams and plexus installed on my fire tv stick and acestream worked once and then hasnt worked since. Can anyone help??
There's only 6 posts here. How could you miss the answer to your question? The dev has discontinued the addon so in other words there is no longer any support, no fixes and no shortcuts around it. Sorry to sound harsh.
But it has to be a way to make it work. The reason is that people who instaled it befor it get obsolet can keep using it without problems.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Acestream not installed0