Help Needed With Kodi SQL Query
Hi

Apologies if this is in the wrong forum.

I am trying to get a nicely formatted, printed report derived from my MyVideosxx database and am having problems locating the video thumbnails.

I am doing this via a quick and dirty method and there is nothing elegant about my solution;

I am using sqlite3 to query the movie table and create a delimited text file, which is then used to create an MS Access table, from here I just generate a report.

My problem is that I have no idea how to access the relevant thumbnail for each video entry.

Could anyone point me in the right direction please?

Thanks
Mike
Just a thought, doesn't really answer your question directly. Another way you can do this is via the JSON api which will return images, plot and metadata for all the entries. If you want to create an MS Access table to generate a report, there are utilities which allow you to import a JSON file. I found it's kinda ugly to access the tables directly and they do change from time to time. The JSON api may be a more stable way to access the same data.
Thanks, I'll have a look. I don't know the first thing about JSON but heyho.
A close example of the JSON interface for what you want to do is in the Skin Widgets addon.
http://addons.kodi.tv/show/service.skin.widgets/

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help Needed With Kodi SQL Query0