How to automatically play video one by one in a youtube channel?
hi,

I have youtube addon on KODI on my amazon fire tv. I would like to automatically play video one by one in a youtube channel instead of clicking one by one. Or, if you know an android app that could do this job, please share the app name here.

thanks
Normally in Kodi if you have a list of videos you can select 'Play from here' from the context menu, this will put all the videos into the current Playlist and automatically start playing it.

I'm away from a Kodi box at the moment but I'd be surprised if the You Tube addon doesn't support this.
thanks for the reply. I have been working on this problem for a while. Once I enter a youtube channel via youtube addon in firetv Kodi, I do "right click" on the keyboard, the menu only has "play this file only" option. It doesn't have "play from here" option that comes out on a playlist scenario.

great thanks if anybody can help me out on this.
(2015-10-04, 21:23)xbmc512 Wrote: thanks for the reply. I have been working on this problem for a while. Once I enter a youtube channel via youtube addon in firetv Kodi, I do "right click" on the keyboard, the menu only has "play this file only" option. It doesn't have "play from here" option that comes out on a playlist scenario.

great thanks if anybody can help me out on this.

Just checked and YouTube addon 5.1.8 has the Play from here option (I'm on Isengard)
YouTube addon 5.1.8 WORKS!! My youtube addon version was 5.1.9, I rollback to YouTube addon 5.1.8, it works immediately. In version 5.1.9, The right click menu only has "Play only this video" option.

I really don't understand why 5.1.9 removed the "Play from here" function. It's a very usefully function.

spoyser, thank you so much for your help.
(2015-10-04, 23:44)xbmc512 Wrote: YouTube addon 5.1.8 WORKS!! My youtube addon version was 5.1.9, I rollback to YouTube addon 5.1.8, it works immediately. In version 5.1.9, The right click menu only has "Play only this video" option.

I really don't understand why 5.1.9 removed the "Play from here" function. It's a very usefully function.

spoyser, thank you so much for your help.

Well that's odd I can't imagine Bromix removed that functionality on purpose, might be worth asking in the YouTube thread.

The Play from here is a built in Kodi menu option so in guessing he uses the replace menu items set to True when he creates the context menu.
You mean it's a typo or glitch from Bromix? How should I set true or false thing?
(2015-10-04, 23:59)xbmc512 Wrote: You mean it's a typo or glitch from Bromix? How should I set true or false thing?

Not sure tbh but it does seem strange to have removed that functionality on purpose.

I'd have to look through the code to see where the context menu is populated.

I suggest posting a comment on the YT thread maybe referring back to this thread.
"play from here" option is gone again after I am away from my HTPC for about two hours. I clearly remember that the menu has the "play from here" option after I followed your suggestions of rolling back to 5.1.8.

now, the menu only has the "play only this" option.

I checked the youtube version and confirmed that it's 5.1.8

I am quite confused.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to automatically play video one by one in a youtube channel?0