How to install wifi adapter driver in Openelec on RPi2?
So I bought a Panda PAUo6 wifi adapter with an antennae because I was finding the one that came with my RPi2 a bit slow, (at least it worked). Anyhow, the Panda simply doesn't work out of the box. I've done a little googling and it appears I may need to install the linux driver for the Panda on Openelec. I haven't the slightest clue how to do this. Could someone enlighten me?

I figured it would work based on this article. Oh well. I should have read the comments first.
http://www.htpcbeginner.com/raspberry-pi...xbmc-kodi/

Cheers,
n
@vdb86 has one, with luck he'll reply here or to your post in the OE forum thread.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Thanks milhouse. Turns out the issue was that I was running a dev build of OpenELEC. This is the first box I ever did an install on (done a bunch since) and I found the process confusing to say the least lol. Somehow I managed to find and install a dev build haha. Anyways, adapter works now with 5.08

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to install wifi adapter driver in Openelec on RPi2?0