Is nobody maintaining PseudoTv?
I only try to set ONE channel on my OE system and it runs horribly or usually not at all. Works MINT on my Windows system. At one point you even make PTVLite because YOU said PTVL won't run well on low power systems, but then you jump through the ROOF when anybody else says it. Why did you make Lite then if it works PERFECT on OE?

I've spoken to other devs about apps that don;t run well on OE and they say "Yea, It's not running well on low power systems. I am trying to fix that". Why not JUST say that?
(2015-10-07, 04:10)tommymsw Wrote: I only try to set ONE channel on my OE system and it runs horribly or usually not at all. Works MINT on my Windows system. At one point you even make PTVLite because YOU said PTVL won't run well on low power systems, but then you jump through the ROOF when anybody else says it. Why did you make Lite then if it works PERFECT on OE?

I've spoken to other devs about apps that don;t run well on OE and they say "Yea, It's not running well on low power systems. I am trying to fix that". Why not JUST say that?

WTF how can I say anything when users attack me, All I've ever done since day one of this project is try to help and provide free software to kodi users... in return I get to hear how crappy it is? wtf kinda of shit is that?
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
I absolutely LOVE the addon and the idea of the live streaming is AMAZING! But you can't bash everybody who runs it on OE because it doesn't work well. You can just say "It is not for OE" or "I will try to get it working", or even say "Here is something similar that works good on OE like FTV/Guide". Or just say nothing at all and let people who WANT to help, help. Smile

But don't say to EVERY person "You're the only one, and it's because your ugly and everybody hates you!". That's just weird man... You're a weird dude,
I even asked you like a year ago "Why not make a thread for people who want to help with development and one that is community based where people can help others figure out how to use it?"

And you were like "NO! Then I can't rag on people who just started using this addon and don't know how it works! ARGH!!!" Look, I am sure you're a cool guy and maybe even a good coder, but you're just not a "people person"... Let that Bry guy handle everything like that. He is good at it! Smile
WTF is going on... you are all over the place... people person or not, simple truth is coding isn't magic... a user can't say "it doesn't' work" and expect a fix, they have to provide information and logs.

Show me one post with a log and detailed issue that wasn't resolved by me in under a week!!

Now go ahead and look for all the posts of users aimlessly bitching about a problem without providing info and log... guess what NO FIX!!

Coding for Kodi not only has to support multiple versions of python, but also has to run on a extremely wide variety of platforms and operating systems on all types of hardware...

FTVguide is not even comparable to PseudoTV Live, like comparing a unicycle to a Porsche
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Pseudo TV Live rocks!
I was a huge fan of the original, but Pseudo TV Live has surpassed it, and I love the youtube feature.. great stuff..

500 channels on mine and works flawlessly! Keep up the good work!

and to tommy... go fuck yourself ok?

-Viper-

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is nobody maintaining PseudoTv?1