Feature requests for Arctic Zephyr.
@ jurialmunkey,

After switching over to your skin as default for all my htpc setups, I have to say I am more than impressed.
I'm not a fan of horizontal menus at all, but your vertical menu really tops them all as far as look and feel goes. You should consider adding a vertical menu to eminence as well.

there are a few things that bug me as I use the skin everyday that I wish I had control over, perhaps these ideas could be considered for Arctic Zephyr:

1. Control over transparency of the white backdrop. Sometimes I feel it's a bit intense, other times not so much.
Perhaps slider controls or a low/medium/high setting?

2. 'PVR - OSD info' and 'OSD channel list' do not show what program is 'next' forcing the user to have to exit full screen and navigate to the guide or channel list to see the now and next programs.

3. Add the tittle of the movie in text where clearart would normally go when 'show clearart' is unchecked. I use icons view, but some cover graphics make it hard to read the movie title when sitting a distance from the TV, have the title in plain text is just practical.

4. Being able to add 'SetFocus (302,0)' quickly in the menu editor as a selection, instead of manually typing it in on every menu entry.

5. Add additional list views for PVR channel screen like a 'small list' or 'info list' just food for thought.

6. Add genre icons.

I hope these wouldn't be too hard to implement, they're all really cosmetics, but it's the small things that matter in the end.

Anyways, hope all's well. Continue skinning!

Cheers,
Loggio.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Feature requests for Arctic Zephyr.0