double vision
I must have download the wrong version of kodi because the type is out of line and I can't find anywhere in the setting how to fix it I tried a system restore and this did no good I deleted and installed kodi over and still no good. Has anyone had this problem and how did you fix it, your help is much wanted thanks in advance.
Feelin' down and dirty, feelin' kind of mean
I've been from one to another extreme
It's time I had a good time, ain't got time to wait
I wanna stick around till I can't see straight

Sorry couldn't resist.

Now as to your post: what? Speak the Kings English, man.
I really have no idea what I am talking about. Proceed with caution. I confuse easily. And drink. A lot.
Windows FAQ (wiki)

I prefer Canadian slang myself.
Rofl:

Or American southern drawl.
I really have no idea what I am talking about. Proceed with caution. I confuse easily. And drink. A lot.
If you didn't understand what I post then why did you respond. The internet and forums just make people bigger assholes than what they are hiding behind your screen and being rude for what, oh you don't understand what I post so if you respond to this I know for sure your an asshole.
Oops.. torch mode. I did include a link to the wiki and made a comment regarding 'The King's' english. It's clear you didn't read some of the great wiki's like First time user (wiki) and the rules of the forum regarding obscenities, the comments until yours where meant to keep the forum light and entertaining while not being offensive...until yours.

Yes we don't understand your issue, go back to the first time user wiki and follow by the numbers and excuse yourself for the rude gesture and accusations if you want help.

http://kodi.wiki/view/Troubleshooting#Ho...art_way.3F

-flame off-

Perhaps we where having a bit too much fun at your expense, but you'll have to forgive our shortness, when it's clear you haven't read some of the basics of the forum. System restore is not going to do much for this situation and you've left out critical details, like the version of Kodi you downloaded, the system you're running the o/s and more, all provided by a proper debug log which is requested when you have an issue. A quick forum search would tel you this issue is rather uncommon, but it's not really clear what your problem is.. an screen grab might help as well. Let's not get off on the wrong foot here, comply with our requests and we'll look at it.
Why didn't you refer me to this instead of making those comments that were rude as far as I'm concern. I'll get help somewhere else, I see what this forum is all about.
lol what an angry tool

I read his og post 10 times and have NO idea what he's talking about
What do you mean by "the type is out of line"?
Take a screenshot, press the prtscr button on a keyboard.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2015-10-10, 19:12)Dantheman61 Wrote: I'll get help somewhere else, I see what this forum is all about.

Dude, really? Take a pill. You see what the forum is all about - then you would have maybe noticed this: right on the first page within the windows section, stickied:

http://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=59 And I quote: READ THIS 1RST BEFORE POSTING

If you have seen any of the other posts - there are plenty of fine people helping other fine people like you as much as possible.

To use your comment "if you didn't understand, then why post" then to be truthful (and I am sure you can agree) that absolutely nobody would have responded.

Now don't go away mad, and if you want to call me an asshat - well I am used to it, so never mind. Anyways - simply post something useful for us,and we (all of us) usually bend over backwards to help.

But if you are going to judge the internet on what you see... and think the first person that says "huh, what?" is rude then as another piece of friendly advice would be to stop hanging out with liberals. And non drinkers.

Please repost your issue, and give the ride another twirl.

I have beer to drink at Oktoberfest. Cheers Smile
(2015-10-10, 22:22)0wing Wrote: What do you mean by "the type is out of line"?

Rofl

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
double vision0