Paying $ for channelchooser.com script to be made
Hello people,
I have looked around heaps and found no sign of a script I want, hense I come to the conclusion it hasen't been made, I really really this script!..... and I am willing to pay for the creation of it. It is a streaming media script for the website http://www.channelchooser.com/ it is practicaly pay-tv for free! thats why I want it so much and I will pay for someone to create it.

-Thanks in advance, Sean79
Also paying money for a script to be made for peekvid.com
I looked into channelchooser.com and it is not well suited for scripting. It contains links to outside sites. Some of these sites use quicktime, some flash, some media player... some are in popups. Since all of these links are so different, it is not really feasible to write a script capable of understanding all. Furthermore the navigation seems very much dependant on javascript which is not accessable to python.

Peekvid.com appears feasible. Someone would have to do research into how to get the flv out of those players but that was done for youtube.

Do you have a range of prices you are offering?
Wow, CartoonNetwork over streaming!!! It's not Disney Channel and it's not in spanish... but it's awesome!!! Big Grin Thanks a lot!!!

P.D.: A phyton script could be cool, but maybe would be more interesting and easy "dig" a little on the page, get the correct streaming URLs and make .strm files with them... It's easy, there is info on the wiki (i made it with some -awful- spanish channels from tv4all.com ).
Yeh, I've looked around and channelchooser isn't that great, However if somebody could make a peekvid script I would pay them. As for pricing, I would say 20-30 AUS dollars depending on how good it was.

-Thanks, Sean79
Asteron Wrote:I looked into channelchooser.com and it is not well suited for scripting. It contains links to outside sites. Some of these sites use quicktime, some flash, some media player... some are in popups. Since all of these links are so different, it is not really feasible to write a script capable of understanding all. Furthermore the navigation seems very much dependant on javascript which is not accessable to python.

And what about a stream catcher script? Not just to show them as to run on your computer and try to make .strm files... This would be useful for other people, and it would be used to see streams without a hand-worked .strm file!!! I'm thinking something like Video Downloader, that can be used with a lot of stream systems and servers...

(Unluckily, Disney Motion Video uses a flash interface, but at least you can see it outsaid USA...)
Is anyone interested in making the peekvid script?
Id also pay for it. maybe if people put all the money into one pot someone would do it.

If anyone did would it include updates? If anyone will Big Grin
http://www.tv-links.co.uk has ALOT of stuff on it, would make a great edition ;-)
Alluc also has tons of great stuff. I have a lot of links to these types of sites.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Paying $ for channelchooser.com script to be made0