SvtMediaBrowser
This is one of my absolute favourite scripts, that no longer works....No I figure it's due to changes Svt have made to their script. Now I wonder if the original author, or anyone else has any interest in fixing itHuh They have really nice shows you can stream so it'd be really awesome! And secondly, does anyone know if it's possible to use anything else to stream the videos on Svt? I think i heard of some script that could do this, but I'm not sure if it's possible on Svt.
I just tried out svt on bowser, but it seems they're trying to prevent this kind of viewing outside the computer, but tv4 appeared even harder. I may be wrong but it really seems as it.
hasnt tv4 mostly pay stuff now (betala för att titta).. besides their site must have changed, atleast the urls, when they switch to payments..

a badly written parser will break for the slightest changes even.. so no wounder it doesnt work..

email the author of the script and see if he feels like correcting it to meet the new sitechanges.. or hope that someone will pick it up.

(know that i wont, have hands full with other projects)
Yeah, the free stuff on TV4 seems hard, though I'm not particularly interested in tv4, just tried it to see if it works or not. With Svt, I can at least see the names of the clips on "bowser", though when I try to start them the progress bar instantly goes to about 25% and stops there. I only know his name is mr z though I can't find any email or anything else so I reckon he won't be able to fix it. I can only hope someone else is interested and capable of fixing it... We'll see Smile
well, we made a broken category on xbmcscripts, so anyone feeling like fixing a script, may continue from there.. anyways, see it as an opportunity to learn python. Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
SvtMediaBrowser0