v15 Scene markers not displaying in playback (recordings)
Here is my setup and I am trying to use Kodi 15 as the frontend for mythtv (0.27) using kodi-mythtv plugin. Everything works fine except that scene markers (for commercial breaks) are not displayed in the DVDPlayer during playback . I can see the commercial breaks correctly identified in the log files, but none of the scene markers get identified on the player. Is there some setting I need to enable?

Pressing o on playback screen displays the following
C(ad:0.0,a/v:0.00, edl:b9s17,...)
with 9 commercials breaks, and 17 scene markers

Logs
http://pastebin.com/h3m8C5Hu
Please don't post logs in here. Put on pastebin and post the link.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Scene markers aren't handle by the addon.
Seems CEdl create one marker for each break provided by the addon and then DVDPlayer should handle them.
Thanks janbar. It looks like I am missing some configuration on Kodi's DVDPlayer that is preventing the visual markers to be shown on the playback screen. It would have been nice to visually identify the location of the commercial breaks on the playback progress bar using color bars/markers. I am using LiveTV-Recordings menu to view previously recorded TV shows.
Update:
Even though there are no visual commercial breaks markers on the playback screen, using NextTrack button on remote mouse skip commercials. Thanks. Would have been nice to have visual markers so that I can skip commercials using keyboard.
If you can skip with remote you can skip with a keyboard.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Scene markers not displaying in playback (recordings)0