TV Tunes help
Is there a way to choose an mp3 on your hard drive to use as theme for certain show? Downloading them myself and using them seems more easier than what I've tried ..certain shows I can't find anything so far..for example a search for All In The Family turned up nothing at all on the tevlevisontunes search and the song "All In The Family" by Korn was the only other that came up. And as far as I can tell when you think a result that comes up is the one you're looking for, you can't even preview it to see until you've already added it & then go to your TV menu to realize it isn't...very frustrating..and so many of the results it turns up are SO off, I just gave up...IMO be much more productive to just find them on my own & then set them
(2015-10-15, 21:58)stevaside Wrote: Is there a way to choose an mp3 on your hard drive to use as theme for certain show? Downloading them myself and using them seems more easier than what I've tried ..certain shows I can't find anything so far..for example a search for All In The Family turned up nothing at all on the tevlevisontunes search and the song "All In The Family" by Korn was the only other that came up. And as far as I can tell when you think a result that comes up is the one you're looking for, you can't even preview it to see until you've already added it & then go to your TV menu to realize it isn't...very frustrating..and so many of the results it turns up are SO off, I just gave up...IMO be much more productive to just find them on my own & then set them

Of course you can do so, you only have to put a file named theme.mp3 in the parent folder of you movie or tvshow. It doesn't matter where it came from, as long as the addon find a file theme.mp3 it will use that; you don't need to use the search part of the addon if you don't find there a suitable theme.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
(2015-10-15, 22:02)manfeed Wrote:
(2015-10-15, 21:58)stevaside Wrote: Is there a way to choose an mp3 on your hard drive to use as theme for certain show? Downloading them myself and using them seems more easier than what I've tried ..certain shows I can't find anything so far..for example a search for All In The Family turned up nothing at all on the tevlevisontunes search and the song "All In The Family" by Korn was the only other that came up. And as far as I can tell when you think a result that comes up is the one you're looking for, you can't even preview it to see until you've already added it & then go to your TV menu to realize it isn't...very frustrating..and so many of the results it turns up are SO off, I just gave up...IMO be much more productive to just find them on my own & then set them

Of course you can do so, you only have to put a file named theme.mp3 in the parent folder of you movie or tvshow. It doesn't matter where it came from, as long as the addon find a file theme.mp3 it will use that; you don't need to use the search part of the addon if you don't find there a suitable them.

Thanks you for the quick response! I will try that soon

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Tunes help0