RP2 OpenELEC 5.95.4 + Hyperion
So i install the OpenELEC 5.95.4 and install the hyperion using :
curl -L --output install_hyperion.sh --get https://raw.githubusercontent.com/tvdzwa...yperion.sh
sh ./install_hyperion.sh

commands, than generated the json file and update the path location of the effect to storage.

added to the config file :
dtparam=spi=on

while restarting the RP2, the lets are automaticly stat to work and blink,

when sending the command from putty of:

/storage/hyperion/bin/hyperion-remote.sh --priority 50 --color red --duration 5000

i'm getting the red light for 5 sec.

The problem is that when i'm just idel in the menu all of the lest are blicking and during the movie is not 100% corresponding, most of the time for static pic, the leds are blinking with random color.

what did i miss?

Thanks,
Yariv.
I can't see that you have missed anything mine worked 'out of the box' with those settings. One thing I will note if that you say at boot time yours blink. Well mine cycles the colours in a Rainbow around the screen.
HTPCs: 2 x Chromecast with Google TV
Audio: Pioneer VSX-819HK & S-HS 100 5.1 Speakers
Server: HP Compaq Pro 6300, 4GB RAM, 8.75TB, Bodhi Linux 5.x, NFS, MySQL
(2015-10-19, 10:30)speedwell68 Wrote: I can't see that you have missed anything mine worked 'out of the box' with those settings. One thing I will note if that you say at boot time yours blink. Well mine cycles the colours in a Rainbow around the screen.

Hm... Did you installed any modified version? Or you just downloaded it from the openelec website? Can you confirm which version are you using ?
I'm using Openelec 5.95.5 and I used the same Hyperion download you did.
HTPCs: 2 x Chromecast with Google TV
Audio: Pioneer VSX-819HK & S-HS 100 5.1 Speakers
Server: HP Compaq Pro 6300, 4GB RAM, 8.75TB, Bodhi Linux 5.x, NFS, MySQL
(2015-10-19, 18:10)speedwell68 Wrote: I'm using Openelec 5.95.5 and I used the same Hyperion download you did.

Thanks.
Bad wiring or. Bad ground.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
RP2 OpenELEC 5.95.4 + Hyperion0