BDMV Scrapping
hi folks ,

i've bin searching in the wiki and the forum (and i'm pretty sure this have bin answered 100 times and i really apologize for that , but how do i scrape BDMV folders from a movie ?

for example i have Cars , with the BDMV and Certificate folder , inside the BDMV i have the Index.bdmv file that plays when i manually press is , but how does the procedure work to scrape the movie ...

thanx in advance
BDMV and Cert folders belong inside a folder named what the title is. Meta is scraped based on that folder title.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
i tryed that , result was 50 movies called the backup plan in my movies section ... Smile

(2015-10-18, 18:04)brazen1 Wrote: BDMV and Cert folders belong inside a folder named what the title is. Meta is scraped based on that folder title.
Disable recursive scanning on set content
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
hi martijn ,

i'm ordening my movies like this :

Folder Movies
Folder Blue-ray
Folder C
Folder Cars
Inside folder Cars i have BDMV & Certificate

on what folder do i have to apply the "disable recursive scanning ?

(2015-10-18, 20:53)Martijn Wrote: Disable recursive scanning on set content
i have been playing around with the settings for more than an hour at the moment , it still won't scrape like it is supposed to , at this moment i really feel like a idiot ... is there someone that can explain to me in detail , on witch folder i have to apply what setting ... thanx
sadly there's some bug which hasn't been fixed yet; I have the same problem
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
and the frustrating part is that i mannaged to let it work on the entire alphabet , only on the letter C when i configure the settings , i get the backup plan and steam als 500+ movies ... is this a kodi bug instead ?
Mine seems to work hmmm I just re-scraped Leon the profesional without incident

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
BDMV Scrapping0