Newbie question
Hi, I am completely new to Kodi so please be kind to me Wink
I would like to set up Kodi on a Cubox i4 and use StreamTVbox streams, and be able to get EPG and shedduled recording of programmes.
Could someone please tell me a) if this is possible b) which addons i need and how to go about setting it up.

Thanks

p.s I already got the STVB addon added to Kodi, but the interface is not great for channel changing, and i lack the EPG & recording.
What are you looking to watch on StreamTVbox?
I need a bunch of the Sky UK channels std BBC etc, gold, watch, sky ones, discovery and other docu channels. I dont care much about sports etc.
Forum_rules (wiki) and Banned_add-ons (wiki) is where you should start.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
You're on your own if you want to use pirated TV streams.
Oh well i just changed my mind, in fact i will use legal streams. So how do i do it?
If you just want to watch some random streams you can install video addons that provides those. If you want to actually use the PVR features you should start by looking at the wiki (see PVR (wiki))?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Newbie question0