Poll: Which PseudoTV Live feature would you like to see next?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
DVR (LiveTV: recording, scheduling and reminders)
27.03%
OnDemand (Navigate through your media collection within PTVL)
41.89%
APPS (Navigate through plugins within PTVL)
28.38%
More Auto-tuning Options/Sources
1.35%
More In-App Manager Options/Sources
1.35%
Total
74 vote(s)
100%
* You voted for this item.

Please Participate in a PseudoTV Survey
Question 
Please Participate in a PseudoTV Survey
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
I'd personally prefer scheduled background updates of channel content when PTVL is not running :-) I prefer not leaving PTVL on when not being used so I'm not hammering the NAS, or taking up unnecessary bandwidth with multiple xbmc boxes around the house
Sorry man! Didn't see the poll. I love PseudoTV and I use it mostly for the OnDemand. I can't speak to any other features. Although I have had some good success loading a stream from Kodi add-on - primarily I playback my own media. Thank you.
Frankly, for me none of these really matter. I've never used any of them. But I am probably a minority here as I don;t use any of the internet streaming options either. To me the beauty of PTVL solely lies in it's ability to create channels out of my local media and present it to me as if it were live TV. I don not run PTVL all the time like some others. I run it on demand but quite frequently. With the recent inclusion of the configurable "start from the beginning" option PTVL is darn near perfect for my use (except for the few recent performance bugs).

That could change in the future. I've finally cut the cable and now just have OTA antenna for true live TV (mainly sports) which has caused me to consider using Live TV in Kodi (and consequently PTVL) but right now I don't have the required hardware.
I am like Rock Dawg above, I have more than enough local media that channels and real time tracking are my primary use for PTVL. You Tube integration is fun to experiment with, but I'd trade that in a New York minute to have custom skins back with a speedy guide.
65 Votes 3 months in... Sad numbers Sad

I'm going to hold off on any "major" feature additions until user-ship increases.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Have you thought about making a strawpoll and posting it on twitter, just to make it more accessible? I (and I'm sure others), don't even bother logging in when I visit the forum(I did vote). Couple that with the fact that users would have to become a member here just to vote is limiting who will take the time to do so.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Please Participate in a PseudoTV Survey2