• 39(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard
Marcos / Wanilton : Just wanted to bring to your attention regards "Home Design " Mod from TriangleHD .
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=249695
Especially where he is adding Blanks for Customisation.
Could these just be then populated with Animated GIF posters accordingly which can then rifle through ?
and thank you for a very innovative & brilliant skin & your hard work.
@shaktoo, Idea is good, theme is very cool, try send private message for @ProRipp, I think he´s have tools and experience for create animated theme, using images Home Design.

Marcos is busy, fixing MQ6 and creating MQ7.

My time is very limited too.

ProRipp make a few before

thanks for the kind words.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
How to get submenus to appear automatically to avoid clicking down arrow to have it presented? I can't find a property to change this. Thanks for the help. Great skin btw.
Lightbulb 
Perhaps I was stoned when I ask this way. I like the layout as in the opening post of this thread. If someone shares a setting and I imported, it is so real that it also sets me?
Thanks so much for bringing this to Isengard!

I do seem to have one issue though on my RPi. For some reason the style bar looks like this - https://i.imgur.com/WhQPGio.png - like it got corrupt or something. Works fine on my PC and everything else appears fine.
One other issue, I wished to switch back to the Reddish theme that I used in MQ5 but it's just blank, every other theme works except this one. The extrapack has the files for it too so I don't know what's going on.

EDIT: Managed to fix the Reddish theme on my RPi by copying the extrapack across from my PC. Weirdly though it still doesn't work on my PC, just the Pi now, but that's fine. For some reason it would not download properly on the RPi, I hit delete and redownload and it would spend an hour downloading then just not work - no files in the extrapack folder.

Don't know how to fix the style bar but I just switched back to the standard one which is fine.
Hi! On your next release, can you add a back button and a home button instead of clicking Esc button to go back? Also, when navigating through list of addons, mouse is very sensitive moving the list back and fouft extremely fast that i have to use keyboard keys. Thanks mate
(2015-11-29, 23:15)Wanilton Wrote: Please register in our forum, read our FAQ, there your have all answers. Link in my signature.

Hey Wanilton,
Could you kindly point me to the FAQ? I registered and can't seem to locate it. Looking for some answers/solutions to my questions
I send private message in our forum with link for FAQ.

(2015-11-30, 07:38)Ghosthree3 Wrote: I do seem to have one issue though on my RPi. For some reason the style bar looks like this - https://i.imgur.com/WhQPGio.png - like it got corrupt or something. Works fine on my PC and everything else appears fine.
One other issue, I wished to switch back to the Reddish theme that I used in MQ5 but it's just blank, every other theme works except this one. The extrapack has the files for it too so I don't know what's going on.

EDIT: Managed to fix the Reddish theme on my RPi by copying the extrapack across from my PC. Weirdly though it still doesn't work on my PC, just the Pi now, but that's fine. For some reason it would not download properly on the RPi, I hit delete and redownload and it would spend an hour downloading then just not work - no files in the extrapack folder.

Don't know how to fix the style bar but I just switched back to the standard one which is fine.

I'm not sure what you mean -- your PNG image above looks perfectly normal. Are you talking about the texture? If so, that's the style you've chosen. Change it in the style settings.

Also, install the extrapack manually. Just expand the zip into a folder and then tell MQ6 where that folder is.
(2015-11-30, 03:14)Wanilton Wrote: @shaktoo, Idea is good, theme is very cool, try send private message for @ProRipp, I think he´s have tools and experience for create animated theme, using images Home Design.

Marcos is busy, fixing MQ6 and creating MQ7.

My time is very limited too.

ProRipp make a few before

thanks for the kind words.

Thanks. Will send PM to Proripp.
Cheers
nice )
Very nice!!

Rubbish film though!
Hello , where can I get the Addon please is there a Link?
@Karnage11, available on official kodi repository. Go to settings, addons, install via repository, you find category look and feel, inside skins.
Wanilton,

I am on Isengard 15.2, Aeon MQ6 is marked as incompatible in the repo.
Do you have any ideas why?

thanks.
  • 39(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard4