Chrome Extension for sending URLs to Kodi?
Hi,

at first I had Play To Kodi for Chrome so I could send links from hosts like Streamcloud to Kodi, then I found the URLResolver Addon for Kodi, which was way more convenient because I could just send links via Yatse to Kodi and URLResolver did the rest.
But now I need something like this for Chrome, where I can just send the link to Kodi like Yatse does, Play To Kodi is restricted to the sites it supports..
Because of that I have to use Chrome to Phone to send the link to my phone and then send it via Yatse to Kodi, which is quite of a hassle to go through..

Are there any extensions for Chrome that can send links to Kodi?
Have a look at the Pushbullet add-on and the Chrome extension and see if that fits your needs.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
@shawly How do you do that with Streamcloud links? Every time I send a Streamcloud link from my Android Smartphone via Yatse nothing happens in Kodi but the URLResolver plugin is installed.
Thanks for help

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Chrome Extension for sending URLs to Kodi?0