• 48(current)
Eminence 2 MOD (DISCONTINUED) - Jarvis & Krypton
(2016-02-20, 23:39)Guilouz Wrote: New Update 1.4.5 for Jarvis & 1.2.5 for Krypton :

Add Big Banner view.
Image Image
Image Image

Brilliant! Thank you very much!

Is there any chance you'll tweak it a bit so it looks closer to the formatting in Arctic? Season/Episode#/Duration etc...with the big numbers, and the smaller font underneath for the plot, etc. The view works now, but it doesn't look as polished as it was in Arctic. If you can squeeze that in, it would be perfect!
View is adapted for Eminence and I can't take all from Arctic. Episodes, duration etc are in media flags at the bottom. No smaller font because some people are far from their screen and it must remain legible.

Polished ?
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-02-21, 19:13)Guilouz Wrote: View is adapted for Eminence and I can't take all from Arctic. Episodes, duration etc are in media flags at the bottom. No smaller font because some people are far from their screen and it must remain legible.

Polished ?

I meant using a bigger font for season and episode numbers, etc.

To me the arctic font size differences make it look more polished, yes.

Again, just my opinion, but again, in all cases, thanks for your work Smile
just installed (skin and all required and additional addons from first post) and i have two errors.

1) skin helper service start with errors:

Code:
14:38:15 T:18446744072086707584   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
                                            Error Contents: No module named requests
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.skin.helper.service/service.py", line 5, in <module>
                                                from resources.lib.BackgroundsUpdater import BackgroundsUpdater
                                              File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.skin.helper.service/resources/lib/BackgroundsUpdater.py", line 9, in <module>
                                                import ArtworkUtils as artutils
                                              File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.skin.helper.service/resources/lib/ArtworkUtils.py", line 5, in <module>
                                                import requests
                                            ImportError: No module named requests
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

2) when try to go home from settings (just applied the skin) a skin shortcuts error appear and the home screen is empty so i can't go settings anymore... So I have to delete skin folder so confluence loads again
(2016-02-21, 22:05)RaZi3L Wrote: just installed (skin and all required and additional addons from first post) and i have two errors.

Code:
14:38:15 T:18446744072086707584   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                              File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.skin.helper.service/service.py", line 5, in <module>
                                              File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.skin.helper.service/resources/lib/BackgroundsUpdater.py", line 9, in <module>
                                              File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.skin.helper.service/resources/lib/ArtworkUtils.py", line 5, in <module>
                                                import requests

2) when try to go home from settings (just applied the skin) a skin shortcuts error appear and the home screen is empty so i can't go settings anymore... So I have to delete skin folder so confluence loads again

Go to the first page on the topic and download the latest skinshortcuts addon from github that's solves the problem with menu disappears
Hi Guilouz,

I'm using the "Recommended Episodes" widget on my TV shows & I'm not seeing any watched, unwatched or new indicators on it at all for any episode.

Cheers
This mod looks great! Love the new features! Few questions (maybe bugs if not a straightforward answer):
- The "time this would end" icon in the lower right - it cuts off on my setup (FireTV) and shows two numbers, then ellipses (...). I'm not certain if this is because I use 12 hr w/AM/PM or I'm using an incorrect font.
- Similarly, in the 'video playing info screen' (what comes up when you hit "i" by default when watching a video - the time left, etc) - the time ending goes over the end of the slanted box above the progress bar.
- Is there a way to turn off the 'next airing' RSS feed? I really dislike any RSS feed type things across the bottom of my screen - but would like the next airing addon to be installed for the EPG.
- Are there special settings/names for ClearArt/Logo for tv shows? I have them for most of my shows, but am seeing none.

Thanks for the help - and a great version of a great skin!
(2016-02-22, 00:16)taurus35 Wrote: Hi Guilouz,

I'm using the "Recommended Episodes" widget on my TV shows & I'm not seeing any watched, unwatched or new indicators on it at all for any episode.

Cheers

You need to re-select widget to show indicators.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-02-21, 22:05)RaZi3L Wrote: just installed (skin and all required and additional addons from first post) and i have two errors.

Code:
                                                import requests

Take the latest version on github (link on first page).
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-02-22, 05:01)Necromancyr Wrote: This mod looks great! Love the new features! Few questions (maybe bugs if not a straightforward answer):
- The "time this would end" icon in the lower right - it cuts off on my setup (FireTV) and shows two numbers, then ellipses (...). I'm not certain if this is because I use 12 hr w/AM/PM or I'm using an incorrect font.
- Similarly, in the 'video playing info screen' (what comes up when you hit "i" by default when watching a video - the time left, etc) - the time ending goes over the end of the slanted box above the progress bar.
- Is there a way to turn off the 'next airing' RSS feed? I really dislike any RSS feed type things across the bottom of my screen - but would like the next airing addon to be installed for the EPG.
- Are there special settings/names for ClearArt/Logo for tv shows? I have them for most of my shows, but am seeing none.

Thanks for the help - and a great version of a great skin!

1. Working fine for me when I use 24h or 12h format. You must use regional hour format or "hh:mmConfuseds". But not "h:mmConfuseds xx" and "hh:mmConfuseds xx".
2. Same that 1.
3. At this time, no way to hide Next Aired infos. EDIT: Done on github.
4. No special settings, just activate them in skin settings and download them with artwork downloader.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Hi Guilouz,
Can you please add the texture.xbt in the next update, to stop the pausing when bring up the menu(play, pause etc)
I added my own using TexturePacker but it changes the watched/unwatched icons.

Thanks
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon
(2016-02-22, 05:48)Blurayx Wrote: Hi Guilouz,
Can you please add the texture.xbt in the next update, to stop the pausing when bring up the menu(play, pause etc)

Thanks

It's done.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-02-22, 06:05)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-02-22, 05:48)Blurayx Wrote: Hi Guilouz,

Thanks

It's done.

Thanks Big Grin
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon
New Update 1.4.8 for Jarvis & 1.2.8 for Krypton :

Add possibility to hide next aired infos on tvshows library.
Image Image
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-02-22, 05:03)Guilouz Wrote:

Code:
                                                import requests

Take the latest version on github (link on first page).

thank you, I reinstalled and all is working as expected (i think)... But... on channel tv list, I see a white rectangle where you see the tv channel when you select it on list... Is there not a picture there or something?
  • 48(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Eminence 2 MOD (DISCONTINUED) - Jarvis & Krypton12