cant download kodi
hi, i recently purchased an amazon fire tv box and while i successfully downloaded ISENGARD 15.1 at that time, i have been having multiple problems with it over the past week and was intending to update to 15.2 but i accidentlly reset my box to factor defaults. I have since tried to reinstall kodi but i cant seem to properly download either the ARM or the x86 versions from the kodi.tv page. The method i used the first time was to download the android SDK and Kodi apps from the main pages and then install them manually via the C:/ promt using this video on youtube, https://youtu.be/AoQgNH5b8No. When i tried to do that i keep getting an error saying UNABLE TO ELEVATE [error 1812]. i then tried to use the Amazon tv utility app and when i try to input the source location of my KODI download, a command promt pops up and says CANNOT FIND SPECIFIED PATH, DEVICE NOT FOUND, WAITING FOR DEVICE. The first method worked without any problems originally but now does not. is there something that i am doing wrong or just not seeing? I am using a windows 7 ultimate OS on my pc and have tried to connect to my fire box using both a wired and wifi connection with no luck.
Maybe try here: HOW-TO:Install Kodi on Fire TV

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
cant download kodi0