• 215(current)
Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2017-03-19, 09:19)nexus7 Wrote: The Update didn´t solve the problem but the installation of the Titan beta does.
My fault, when reinstalling Titan, because of the issue, was that I choosed the stable Version instead of the Titan Beta, I had running before without any flaws.

Strange to me is, that I installed the Titan Beta from the beginning and everything worked fine.
Is it possible that an Titan update turned the Beta into a stable Version and caused the problem?

No, the last beta was kind of a pain because a lot of external addons were also updated. That all had to be published as one to the repo but that didn't went well. At this time most is stable again except for the shortcuts editor script, that is still pending repo submission (my fault as I submitted it too late).
When you installed the beta, you installed my repo so you got the updated helper scripts so that's why your issues went away.
(2017-03-21, 16:24)icemanmaverick Wrote: Sorry I if I'm missing something obvious? Since the latest update my skin crashed and I tried setting it up again however I cannot see the option to customise the widgets on the home menu any more? I use the Netflix style home menu layout 2. There used to be an option to do this in the home screen layout in the settings?

1) Install latest version of skinshortcuts addon by hand:
https://github.com/marcelveldt/repositor...1.0.17.zip

2) Use the shortcuts editor to configure the widgets, it's now the ame as for the other homescreen layouts.
Configure shortcuts --> Widgets
(2017-03-21, 18:09)wildheart Wrote: Same here. On the Homescreen Layout > Configure Widget Rows disappeared so the homescreen is basically unusable. Have to use a different skin to navigate.

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2558153
(2017-03-21, 23:14)darkvader Wrote: And same problem here

(2017-03-21, 23:35)burekas Wrote: I have a very strong laptop, but the flickers of the global background when moving between widget's items is little annoying and previously it wasn't like this.
I don't delete the cache or something.
The thumbnails of the addon are considered as an external image?
But it happens also with library widget.

This should have been improved with the latest beta version. It's still lazy loaded but the flickering should be gone.
(2017-03-23, 08:45)Cokeaholik Wrote: I'm having issues even with the new update. I can't change any artwork on my movies. I used to able to do this by pressing the "i" button and then choosing art. Now whenever I press i nothing happens, or a menu comes up but does not allow me to change any art. Can I have some help? What should I do? I noticed that it's not just titan either it's most of the skins.

Install the artwork downloader addon
(2017-03-23, 08:55)wildheart Wrote: Did anyone find a solution on how to fix the home screen yet? I updated to Krypton and installed titan and the same problem exist.

(2017-03-23, 20:51)malvinas2 Wrote: Titan is loosing its settings.

I enabled the small PVR Channels OSD and it worked normally. The next day, when I started Kodi completely new, it was disabled again. As my settings are protected by a Pin-code, I can't suspect that the change was my childrens work :-)
I could observe this behaviour, that settings get resetted, at other menu entries. So it is not just the "PVR channel OSD" which shows such a strange behaviour.

Maybe Kodi doesn't save any skin settings if you enable the pincode ?
You can easily check that if you check the file addon_data\skin.titan\settings.xml
That's where Kodi writes the skin settings but it will only do that on Kodi exit.
(2017-03-24, 19:36)proove2613 Wrote: I noticed a little thing: I have the information for movies/tv shows in italian. With the new version of the skin, when I select a movie (i.e. highlight it without pushing any button), it downloads and shows another poster in english. Is it releated to the skin or any addon/script? Can I configure or disable it?

This was a small bug which I fixed in the current beta. I will push an updated stable version out within a few days once I'm sure I squashed most bugs ;-)
(2017-03-25, 13:03)burekas Wrote: [Bug] Skin Settings -> Configure Shortcuts -> Select background:
The options of "Use fanart from widget as widget" doesn't exist in the list.
(I would like also that "Use fanart from widget ## as widget" also be there again, but I hope this is on your TODO list as we spoke)

Should be fixed in yesterday's update. The widget # thing is not yet possible.
I'm still thinking about a way to solve that.
.120: When I change the TV channel the zoom changes to 0.95. I change it back to 1.0, but every time I change the channel the zoom changes again. Is this skin-related?
using spmc 16.6 and latest titan beta. An addon ive used in the past no longer works so ive deleted it. Ii also had it in a widget. Removed the widget and i thought id replace it with something else. Ive clicked on 'default widgets' and nothing load up, well actualy all i see is the loading icon twirling away (getting directory list...). its been 10minutes now so i may have to reset my android box.

Also,if i pick the other option, is it specials....thats totally blank.

one last thing.
i want to add weather as a submenu but cant find it. ive found'weather' in one of the menus but when i set that asa submenu and then open it up once the home screens updated it takes me to the weather settings instead of the avtual weather forecast.
I manually updated the skinshortcuts addon, and i still can't press the main buttons on homepage.
It just gives me the submenu.
Kodi is the best HTPC software i know.
I've been using it since Dharma<3

(2017-03-26, 12:34)ShaneDH Wrote: This is what I miss the most from the new update. This was what I loved about Titan, it made pulling fan art so easy and the global random movie fan art option was amazing. I can only imagine marcel is up to his eyes with work but trully hope these options come back.

Global random fanart options should still be working.
The "use fanart from widget" option is back in the latest beta version.
(2017-03-26, 17:51)RevJohn Wrote: SPMC 16.6 on android/firetv Titan beta (from beta repo) with Netflix layout 2 if the skin updates I lose all widgets, I know this needs to be redone each time which is fine except as soon as the skin updates I just end up with a blank screen, Kodi icon top left, large default thumbnail top right, most importantly the left hand menu also stops working so nothing can be done. This has happened with every update.

After a skin update your personal settings are re-applied to your menus by skinshortcuts addon.
So, if the update completed you just have to wait a little while untill it has rebuild your menu.
Did you wait for that rebuild ?

Maybe the rebuild is not working properly on your setup ?
In that case I'm pretty sure an error message will be logged in your kodi logfile.

Also, it might be a good idea to update the skinshortcuts addon to the latest version, you never know that fixes your issue:

https://github.com/marcelveldt/repositor...1.0.17.zip

Just download the zip and install by hand in the addons screen --> install by zip
  • 215(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11