Sony Android TV - Incorrect Time
Hi all

I recently got a Sony TV Pre loaded with Android TV, and (Since I have a central server with TVHeadend) I use Kodi for Live TV. I have noticed an issue, when in the home screen for Android TV, the Time is correct, and in settings, it is set to my local timezone. But when I open Kodi, it shows an incorrect time (It seems like a timezone issue, with minutes being the correct amount).

I checked the settings under international in Kodi, and made sure it was set to Australia. I had a look through the forums, found a couple of threads essentially saying to update the Timezone, but this hasn't helped. Just wondering if this is a known issue, and if there is a fix or work around, Usually this would not be an issue, but it affects the EPG Guide, and makes it very confusing to use.

Thank You
Kirt
Have checked, seems odd - not happening with mine.
Have you tried uninstalling, and re-installing?
XMBC / Kodi user since 2010 / Dharma. OpenElec user since 2011 / Eden.
Previously used a dedicated HTPC - am now a Kodi user, directly installed to my Sony Bravia Android TV.
Thanks, So it turns out there are 2 settings in the TV for timezone, one is just the GMT +/- settings, which is what I set (GMT +10)... But then later, I found a more in depth one, when you go into the same area, which also chooses the location (Brisbane in my case). Once that was set, it was all good... So... User error :/

Thanks for your help.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Sony Android TV - Incorrect Time0