Make submenu bigger?
How difficult would it be to make the submenu on the home screen to be about 1.5x it's current size? I am perfectly capable of editing images(to an extent) and editing xml's.

My parents don't have the best eye sight, and have only a 37" hdtv. For a 10' interface, they just need a slight increase in submenu size to make it perfectly readable.
I've already done something like this. How's this look for you

Download the following file and place in the skins '1080i' folder

Home.xml

Let me know if you need anything adjusting.
Thanks a lot! Yours was even bigger than I was shooting for, but "diff"ing the files let me figure out the necessary changes, so I could get what I want.

I will upload mine, in case anyone wants the same. Mine increases the size of the submenu about as big as it can get, while still maintaining 5 submenu items on screen at once without them being crushed together. It's perfectly readable all the way across the room.

Home.xml
Glad I could help.
P.S. Nothing major and it could be my eyes but in the screenshot it look like the submenu end doesn't quite match up with the submenu bar. You may want to adjust the <height> tag for it

EDIT: Had a quick look at your file and the height tag (line 148) for the 'submenu_end.png' could do with changing from '100' to '110' to get the submenu bar to line up correctly
(2015-11-19, 02:55)SeedyEvil Wrote: Glad I could help.
P.S. Nothing major and it could be my eyes but in the screenshot it look like the submenu end doesn't quite match up with the submenu bar. You may want to adjust the <height> tag for it

EDIT: Had a quick look at your file and the height tag (line 148) for the 'submenu_end.png' could do with changing from '100' to '110' to get the submenu bar to line up correctly

Woops! I didn't even see that before, but yea, it's noticeable. Thanks again.
please any one can help me for kodi 17 to make submenu bigger? (aeon nox silvo)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Make submenu bigger?0