Win cant add files on nas to library
I'be been using Kodi 15.1 on a Windows 8.1 pc which has been connected to my ds415play and working ok for the last few months.
I recently got the "cannot connect to remote server do you want to continue scanning" message when trying to add files to the library. I have tried uninstalling and installing kodi 15.2 as this has fixed any problems in the past but now I can't add videos to the library.
I go to files - add videos - add video source select upnp and DS415HOME shows in the list. Select it and it shows the 3 shared folders pictures, music and video. I select video where I have all my films saved in a folder named movies. Select movies and all the folders in that folder show up, click ok and its saved but I get no option to select content type so the films don't get added to the library as I can't select a scraper to use.
I'm new to this and I've tried to find answers on here but I'm running out of ideas. Can anyone help please?

Thanks
Don't use uPnP. USE SMB!!!
Not being up to speed on uPnP, I can only give general fault finding advice, but It is very strange that your setup is working one day and then not the next. If you can remember, go back to what ever you changed prior to your setup working and see if that fixes your issue.
Media_Center_Master (wiki) || First_time_user (wiki) || Kodi Store || T-shirts: Villian, Protest, Graffiti, Emoji, Black on Black, K-18L
That's the thing I've done nothing apart from add movies the the library. Installed kodi on another pc and tried to add upnp and it done the same thing so I think the problem must be with the nas. Looked on the wiki page and managed to get it to work with NFS connection ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
cant add files on nas to library0