AEON NOX Decompile Issue
Hey could someone else me out please? When I decompile textures.xbt for aeon nox for v15.2; it corrupts all my icons in views/list/

Example:Image

Original Textures.xbt: http://www.filedropper.com/textures

Can someone decompile this textures.xbt and send me the "views" folder in a zip if the icons don't corrupt?

It would be greatly appreciated.
most of the time there shouldn't be a need to decompile a textures file.
aeon nox, like any other skin in our repo, is open-source.
you can simply download the original images:
https://github.com/BigNoid/Aeon-Nox
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
lol thanks man...I don't know why I never seen that. What I have found now though is that its not a matter of when decompile, its when I compile. When I compile the textures.xbt file it corrupts the icons in views folder. Anything I can do about that?
I re-compiled and it came out clean. Guess it takes a few tries.
(2015-11-22, 10:06)FresnoTV Wrote: lol thanks man...I don't know why I never seen that. What I have found now though is that its not a matter of when decompile, its when I compile. When I compile the textures.xbt file it corrupts the icons in views folder. Anything I can do about that?

I am using a different skin but when I re-compile the textures.xbt file I get the same issue. As far as I can tell every image file in the package changes size & is positioned incorrectly when put into the skin. I am struggling to find a solution & came across this post & hoped someone could help.

Cheers
if you haven't already done so, get texturepacker from here:
TexturePacker (wiki)
and use the instructions provided there.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
hey taurus35; I just restarted my computer and tried it again, and it happened to work.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AEON NOX Decompile Issue0