LOTS OF ISSUES, Long to load, kodi dissappearing, screen stuck on glowing g
so my gbox mx2 was freezing on android logo was told it was a firmware update needed or not shutting down properly.

i flashed the box installed the latest firmware, i then installed kodi 15.2. everytime i reboot the software dissappears the downloads wont even show it was downloaded.

THis is driving me crazy ive done this 3 times and for some reason the load up is taking forever and now it wont pass the glowing g with the new firmware but if i turn it off then on it goes in but as i restart after that everything dissappears

*ive now install v14.2 helix, it installed i rebooted same crap it wont pass the flashing g
Talk to the place where you got the firmware. Sounds like there is an issue with it....not kodi

Cheers!
Was downloaded from matricom and kodi versions were downloaded from koditv
Then talk to matricom. The issues you are having sounds like its with the firmware, nothing to do with kodi at all

Cheers!
Anyone know lastest firmware for gbox mx2, also if theres absolutely nothing on the box can i install kodi v15.2 right away or do i need previous versions
http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-supp...x1-mx2-etc

Go to Matricom Forum and ask there, pretty sure you'll get a better response.
now i cant even enter maintenance mode i just get a black screen, i notice the firmware i installed was 1.2.2 i noticed this is a beta version maybe thats the issue but i cant enter maintenance mode to install 1.2 stable version
UPDATE i did toothpick with sd card installed, currently installing the v1.2 (stable) firmware lets see what happens now
Now i ve installed everything thought i would be smart by backing it up, but its connected via an ethernet cable says connected but on bottom says internet busy cant get backup program afraid to reboot and lose everything
internet said busy rebooted and it all dissappeared again, was prompted to select language, etc.
Hey guys got it working just followed someones youtube video was a 15 minute process basically installing v1.1.5 then factory reset then v1.1.6 then factory reset then v1.2 seems fine for now
Can you share the name of the youtube video?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LOTS OF ISSUES, Long to load, kodi dissappearing, screen stuck on glowing g0