Bug Some small interface display bugs... version 3.5.45
Hi,

First thanks for this amazing skin! Sorry for posting only when some troubles come up...

Anyway here what I noticed since last update:

- the background color diffuse opacity doesn't work. The value has no effect. None as color is working but selecting a color will apply it with no transparency at all, whatever it's selected for opacity. Same when manually entering a color, the alpha value has no effect.

- in a movie information, I have the studio logo at the top right. when I quit this page with a back to return to the movies list, this logo take longer time to disappear and is kept drawn as same time with the clock time (which is at the same place in movies list) before leaving. Also the disappearing transition for this studio logo seems non existing while all other things have a small transition time.

- thanks for adding the available language for audio and subtitles. In the movie information screen, they are showed correctly except for movies which are grouped in set and accessed from them. Example:
all movies -> movie X -> information movie X => languages are displayed
all movies -> movie set Y -> movie Z -> information movie Z => languages are not displayed (blank)
recently added movies -> movie Z (part of movie set Y) -> information movie Z => languages are displayed
The bottom screen information when browsing movies list is always correct, both for movies in set as movies without a set
(- bonus: it would also be perfect to have an option to display country flags instead of 3 letters for audio and subtitles languages)

I hope I was clear and this will help you to identify and fix it.

Thanks
1) I fixed the background diffuse opacity, available in next skin release.

2) Fixed the animation on the studio logo, available in next skin release

3) The issue with the media info for movies inside sets is already fixed in the current beta. Available in stable update asap.

4) Added your request about the language flags to the todo list.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Some small interface display bugs... version 3.5.450