• 22(current)
Release reFocus 3.x for Jarvis
(2016-06-13, 14:23)McYoshi Wrote: In the previous version of Refocus, watching Live TV, pressing up/down arrow would show the OSD with channel info of the next/previous channel, and I could confirm with enter to switch to the desired channel. In the newest version this feature is gone.

Pressing the "i" shows the OSD just fine. A bug maybe?

I recently pretty much rewrote the OSD part, and this has been an oversight / regression. A preliminary fix is on Git.

(2016-06-13, 17:32)Alcedema Wrote: Love Refocus. However, I don't know if this is the right place or not, but the "End time: ##:##" info at the top of the pause screen has gone. Just shows "Paused" where it used to be. Any ideas how to get this back?

Thanks!

The same applies to this one.

(2016-06-14, 11:23)lstar337 Wrote: I seem to have lost the "add source" button in the videos section. Doesn't matter if "Show add source buttons" is selected or not in the options.

Not sure if this is a refocus bug or if my windows kodi install has gone wonky.

Must be a Kodi issue, skins cannot influence the visibility of these nodes / entries.
(2016-06-13, 09:18)Tadly Wrote:
(2016-06-12, 16:43)Jeroen Wrote:
(2016-06-08, 16:38)Tadly Wrote: Stumbled across something while working on a plugin of mine.

When setting fanart, it doesn't zoom (to keep the aspect ratio) but stretches it instead.
So e.g. album cover art (which is usually 1:1) looks off when kodi is in 16:9

If you need a screenshot lemme know Smile

Edit:
Whups, forgot to mention:
Tested with current repo version AND the one you submitted.
All on Jarvis of course Smile

I'll look into it. Is this only on the home screen?

Ahm, no. I meant fanart in like fanart for media content.
So f.e. when you browse through music in your library and "hover" a track you see fanart (if set/available that is).
Same for movies of course Smile

Home screen art works just fine Smile (tested with a 1:1 image as I've never done that and that's working nicely)

This should be fixed on Git too.
(2016-06-15, 11:42)Jeroen Wrote:
(2016-06-13, 09:18)Tadly Wrote:
(2016-06-12, 16:43)Jeroen Wrote: I'll look into it. Is this only on the home screen?

Ahm, no. I meant fanart in like fanart for media content.
So f.e. when you browse through music in your library and "hover" a track you see fanart (if set/available that is).

Home screen art works just fine Smile (tested with a 1:1 image as I've never done that and that's working nicely)

Sound like you'r back from your holidays? Those have been some short holidays man Smile
Thanks a lot, will give it a whiz once home
(2016-06-15, 11:56)Tadly Wrote:
(2016-06-15, 11:42)Jeroen Wrote:
(2016-06-13, 09:18)Tadly Wrote: Ahm, no. I meant fanart in like fanart for media content.

Sound like you'r back from your holidays? Those have been some short holidays man Smile

Well, I am still in my holidays but the part spent abroad are over sadly yes Sad It's been a welcome break though with perfect weather Smile
As I said still in holiday mode so won't be coding too much.
(2016-06-15, 12:02)Jeroen Wrote:
(2016-06-15, 11:56)Tadly Wrote:
(2016-06-15, 11:42)Jeroen Wrote: This should be fixed on Git too.

Well, I am still in my holidays but the part spent abroad are over sadly yes Sad It's been a welcome break though with perfect weather Smile
As I said still in holiday mode so won't be coding too much.

Hehe. I'm of to holiday starting next week with crappy weather in sight Smile
Good thing I don't plan on leaving my apartment what so ever Big Grin

But to stay on topic, one thing I wanted to mention for a long long time.
Promise me to never change how the OSD works with refocus.
Kudos to you for that. Never had a OSD that's so simple and elegant to use.
I freaking love it Smile
(2016-06-14, 11:23)lstar337 Wrote: I seem to have lost the "add source" button in the videos section. Doesn't matter if "Show add source buttons" is selected or not in the options.

Not sure if this is a refocus bug or if my windows kodi install has gone wonky.

Please make sure than any shortcuts to the video library (note, we're talking about the root or the 'Files' node here) have a trailing slash at the end of them (within the menu editor choose 'Change action' or ReFocus equivalent and then the last item - 'Custom item >'). For whatever reason, if there isn't a trailing slash then the option to add sources won't be shown (though there was an update to the script a couple of versions ago which should ensure that the trailing slash is always added, so if you have added a link that doesn't have the slash, please let me know Smile)
(2016-06-17, 00:40)BobCratchett Wrote: Please make sure than any shortcuts to the video library (note, we're talking about the root or the 'Files' node here) have a trailing slash at the end of them (within the menu editor choose 'Change action' or ReFocus equivalent and then the last item - 'Custom item >'). For whatever reason, if there isn't a trailing slash then the option to add sources won't be shown (though there was an update to the script a couple of versions ago which should ensure that the trailing slash is always added, so if you have added a link that doesn't have the slash, please let me know Smile)
I haven't added or changed anything. I just select videos>files> from the home menu, but add sources doesn't show.
I can’t seem to find all my programs. Looks like someone is missing. OpenVPN is there, but VPN Manager for OpenVPN is not. http://openelec.tv/forum/unofficial-open...or-openvpn

Does it work for you?
(2016-06-15, 12:07)Tadly Wrote: But to stay on topic, one thing I wanted to mention for a long long time.
Promise me to never change how the OSD works with refocus.
Kudos to you for that. Never had a OSD that's so simple and elegant to use.
I freaking love it Smile
I don't have any plans to change it, the rewrite was purely for (code) efficiency reasons.

(2016-06-18, 10:27)lqhyq Wrote: I can’t seem to find all my programs. Looks like someone is missing. OpenVPN is there, but VPN Manager for OpenVPN is not. http://openelec.tv/forum/unofficial-open...or-openvpn

Does it work for you?
What does this have to do with the skin? Skins don't determine which programs you see.
hi, I haven't updated to Kodi yet, since the last release of XBMC. I still use and love the Refocus skin. The one I have uses the chocolate theme (matches the decor) and has a see through menu on the left with custom images constantly changing, as the home screen.

I don't think that release will work if I upgrade, I was just wondering if its possible to have a see through menu, change the theme colours and use a custom folder for the backgrounds in the options, as all the screenshots I see show the menu as a solid block of colour and usually blue.

thanks for your time.
quaie
(2016-06-18, 16:54)quaie9 Wrote: hi, I haven't updated to Kodi yet, since the last release of XBMC. I still use and love the Refocus skin. The one I have uses the chocolate theme (matches the decor) and has a see through menu on the left with custom images constantly changing, as the home screen.

I don't think that release will work if I upgrade, I was just wondering if its possible to have a see through menu, change the theme colours and use a custom folder for the backgrounds in the options, as all the screenshots I see show the menu as a solid block of colour and usually blue.

thanks for your time.
quaie

All possible, but not going to happen, sorry.
hi, thank you for replying,
I am sorry, but I don't understand what you mean by "all possible, but not going to happen" ?
thanks again.
(2016-06-18, 18:10)quaie9 Wrote: hi, thank you for replying,
I am sorry, but I don't understand what you mean by "all possible, but not going to happen" ?
thanks again.

It means that I will not be changing the menu appearance to be like you described. In other words, there is no option for fully transparent menus, and there never will be either.

This is also mentioned in the FAQ by the way.
(2016-06-15, 11:42)Jeroen Wrote: This should be fixed on Git too.
Hi Jeroen, I'm a bit confused as Git seems to have two Jarvis branches at the moment. 'Jarvis' & Jarvis 3.2.1' which should I be using?
  • 22(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
reFocus 3.x for Jarvis2