Two movies, same name, same year
How do I get a scraper like TMDB to correctly identify the movie, if there were two movies with the same name, released in the same year? Is it possible without an NFO file?
Disclaimer: I write code for a living. I'm not a Kodi dev. I make changes to it on my system when something breaks or as I see fit and test them thoroughly, and don't recommend any user blindly apply my hacks but encourage people to use the info I post if it helps them in any way.
You can do a refresh and select the correct one from the list presented (although that is a guessing game of trial and error). What movies?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
I think you can also search with the imdb or tmdb id in the dialog nickr mentioned.
"Chaos (2005)" ha ha
Disclaimer: I write code for a living. I'm not a Kodi dev. I make changes to it on my system when something breaks or as I see fit and test them thoroughly, and don't recommend any user blindly apply my hacks but encourage people to use the info I post if it helps them in any way.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Two movies, same name, same year0