Windows bugs issue
I have used all Kodi 14.0 up to Isengard15.2 stable on Toshiba Satellite laptop duo core using Win 8.1 and later on win 10, and have expierenced always the same bugs, which so far have not been addressed:

Occassional audio mute on movies, corrected by a reboot of Kodi
To exit, it takes very long time. I have to use alt+control+delete
The mouse, any mouse, air or usb, travels along on only part of the screen, when using HDMI to TV . On pc its ok.
Issues

1) The mouse, any mouse, air or usb, travels along on only part of the screen, when using HDMI to TV . On pc its ok. Start Kodi in the target screen, don't switch Kodi between.

2) Occassional audio mute on movies, corrected by a reboot of Kodi Can be caused by incompatible audio driver, flipping from PC to TV or the TV not being able to handle the audio codec. Audio set-up need some investigation, check here

3) To exit, it takes very long time. I have to use alt+control+deleteAlmost always Kodi is waiting on some service to respond/finish this is where a proper debug log will quickly see what service is holding up the show, easily read with notepad.
tks Patk

I cannot understand by saying

Start Kodi in the target screen, don't switch Kodi between.
can you elaborate a bit further please?
tks
Start Kodi in the target screen, don't switch Kodi between. is responding to your issue of "The mouse, any mouse, air or usb, travels along on only part of the screen," If you have two different resolutions between the TV and monitor, starting Kodi prior to the display switch will limit your pointer device to that resolution. This could also have something to do with gfx memory limitations, but it's common to run into this when the resolution if different.

Best practise is to open your secondary display as your solo display then launch Kodi, some users use a batch file (search Google with the word Kodi wshell) linked to a desktop icon to flip screens and start Kodi.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Windows bugs issue1