Kodi / Roku
I am not sure whether to leave this here for it's comic value or remove it due to the disrespect from the OP.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Probably best to keep it since the OP is probably not around anymore so its doubtfull anyone's hurt. oth, it doesn't contain any usefull info (apart from the fact that apparently Roku isn't supported) but based on that criterium you'd have a huge task cleaning up these forums. also, "usefullness" is arbitrary.

Sadly, there are plenty of first posts of a similar nature, all "demanding" to get support for their problems, preferably right away and without any proper logs. Off course, on these forums everyone gets exactly the support they've paid forWink
I think all righthtinking people in this country are sick and tired of being told that ordinary, decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi / Roku0