v16 Windows 7 vs. Windows 10
Does anybody have first hand experience of running specifically Jarvis V16 on both W7 and W10?

If so, which would you recommend and, if possible, why?
They are both fine to use now. Once you are in Kodi itself it feels the same experience to me.

There doesnt seem to be any issues with Kodi and Win 10..in fact the issues were with graphics card drivers when Win10 first came out but these have been fixed now in Windows 10. I would upgrade to Win 10.
Thanks very much for the quick reply.

I shall have a think and then probably do it.
I would suggest win10
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2015-11-26, 18:34)Martijn Wrote: I would suggest win10

Your endorsement seals it. Thank you for your reply.
Win10 has better dx11 support as such more future proof
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2015-11-26, 18:41)Martijn Wrote: Win10 has better dx11 support as such more future proof

Useful information. Thanks again.
Definitely Windows 10. Driver issues are mostly sorted for now and generally it is quite solid since the fall update. It also starts faster and tablet mode is very useful if you want to use other applications besides Kodi.
(2015-11-26, 18:56)a11599 Wrote: Definitely Windows 10. Driver issues are mostly sorted for now and generally it is quite solid since the fall update. It also starts faster and tablet mode is very useful if you want to use other applications besides Kodi.

That's a definite then for next week. Many thanks to all for your responses. Much appreciated.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Windows 7 vs. Windows 100