Using NFo to set default audio track
Is there anyway to use an NFO to allow the viewing of a movie with a different audio track?

Here is the what/why, I'm rebuilding my video library after having a 2 TB drive crap itself in the space of a few hours, the server fan failed and the drive overheated. I have a bunch of videos that have different audio tracks, Rifftrax Audio and Normal, that before I had both the normal copy in my movie folder and the Rifftrax copy in my TV Show folder. Now that I'm starting from scratch I've got the same movie at a higher resolution for the Rifftrax version but they also have the normal audio. Before I had the lowest resolution for the Rifftrax versions since I watched them mostly for the commentary, now with a higher resolution and normal audio track I figure why duplicate the files instead I'd like to put a NFO in the movie folder pointing to the video in the TV Show folder and force the audio track to the normal audio instead of the default Rifftrax audio track. What I don't want is just a pointer to the video that has to then have the normal audio track selected since the rest of the family never can remember they can change the track and then I get complaints that they wanted to watch the movie without 'those annoying guys' talking. Is this possible??

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Using NFo to set default audio track0