Different resolution for windowed mode vs full screen mode?
In Kodi 15.2, is there a way to set it to use 1 resolution when in windowed mode and another when in full screen mode?

I'd like it to use 1920x1080p when full screen and automatically switch to a lower resolution in windowed mode. Basically because if I switch to windowed mode, I'll be wanting to do something else on the PC while Kodi plays in the corner, and at 1080p I can't see what I'm doing!
By resolution do you mean the size of the window? Hit the "\" back slash key and re-size the window.
I think your aim is to lower the OS resolution to have better visibility while working on the pc.
Aside from kodi assuming the OS resolution (without tinkering, anyway) i would not recommend this.
A screens native res will have best viewing results.
Maybe you can see if the features that Windows has do something for you (i.e. look for a magnifying slider in display settings)
Thanks Atreyu, there is indeed a display setting in Windows 10 that I didn't know about, that allows you to change the size of text, apps, etc.

I can now leave the resolution set at 1920x1080p and still see the icons etc well enough to work Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Different resolution for windowed mode vs full screen mode?0