cdart manager
Has anyone got cdart manager working with mq6 ? I've scanned the music folder item to the library but when I open cdart manager, nothing happens !
Ok you need to find the updated cdart manger. The 1 on the repo don't work this the current database.

I have it working on my pc but a different version than the one from repo
Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oi, Oi, Oi

Don't forget the Thank User button if i have helped!
|
V
For get artists and albums arts and metadata, use Mediaelch, work great..
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Ok here it is mate.

First un-installed the cdART manager from addons then install this version to work with helix and later

stef.an cdART manager for helix and above

The forum for cdART manager is still active but a different person is updating it to keep it active for latest kodi releases.

|
V
(2015-12-05, 02:05)Wanilton Wrote: For get artists and albums arts and metadata, use Mediaelch, work great..

Seems a bit pointless telling someone to download a windows or a mac app for music artwork since aeon mq6 is ment to work with cdART manager in the music section other wise the option for "Get Artwork Artist/Album" should be removed.

|
V
Cheers buddy. Will give the new one a whirl.
(2015-12-05, 03:09)Rjsachse Wrote:
(2015-12-05, 02:05)Wanilton Wrote: For get artists and albums arts and metadata, use Mediaelch, work great..

Seems a bit pointless telling someone to download a windows or a mac app for music artwork since aeon mq6 is ment to work with cdART manager in the music section other wise the option for "Get Artwork Artist/Album" should be removed.
Nope, it´s one option valid for use, addon cdart manager (mod version) continue working. First rule for use cdart manager, you need get music items on library.

But today, mediaelch is a cool tool for get music arts, for linux, mac and windows OS.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2015-12-05, 02:56)Rjsachse Wrote: Ok here it is mate.

First un-installed the cdART manager from addons then install this version to work with helix and later

stef.an cdART manager for helix and above

The forum for cdART manager is still active but a different person is updating it to keep it active for latest kodi releases.

Thanks for this but that one didn't work for me either however, this one finally did NG.zip

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
cdart manager0