Mod Progress Bar Buffer/Cache
I have changed the code above for the colour to "$VAR[value_headercolor]" so it is the same colour as the bar but darker, i have not changed the download files.
Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oi, Oi, Oi

Don't forget the Thank User button if i have helped!
|
V
(2015-12-11, 00:46)Rjsachse Wrote: On my system the hole progress bar fills up. If you have any issues please post screenshots and I will try and help.

Awesome! I'll give this a try in the morning!
Finally got around to testing this and no, it does not change the way the progress bar fills in the way that I mentioned earlier.
Sorry I don't understand what you mean fully functional seekbar

|
V
Of your talking about how far the buffer bar goes when paused? To my understanding kodi will only buffer a little bit then stop. To change kodi to cache/buffer the whole video then need to change it in advance settings xml.

|
V
No, what I mean is: Aeon MQ is the only skin I know that does not like to fill the progress bar. Watch a movie and keep checking the progress bar. Even at 1 sec left in a movie it will only show the progress bar as being 25-30% full. I realize that is the way it was designed. I was just hoping that this changed it to act like confluence progress bar. Soon as I get back home, I'll post screenshots to show you what I am talking about. Not sure if it was changed in a newer version, but I'm running 3.2.0 and just realized there is a 3.3.0. I'll update and post screenshots later.
Yer a screen shot will help. I can't see the problem on mine. When watching a video and at 95% the bar shows 95%

|
V
Does the progress bar always fill with PVR? Anyways, here are the screenshots after upgrading to 3.3.0 and including my mods. Same thing as 3.2.0 and previous releases:

Both images show the progress bar ~25% full. Same for movies. I don't use PVR so I'm assuming that is where the disconnect is?
Ok that is weird. Never seen that issue. Are all progress bars like that?

|
V
(2015-12-22, 07:16)Rjsachse Wrote: Ok that is weird. Never seen that issue. Are all progress bars like that?

Yes, all the bars throughout aeon skin only. I thought it was weird that it does that and just assumed that was the intended design. I am running this on Jarvis nightly....installing isengard now and will report back.

EDIT: Ok, so I installed isengard and did a fresh download. It appears that it IS one of my modified files that messes up progress bar.....ugh, time to hunt!
Ok, so it looks like my code is solid. It has something to do with uncompressing the textures.xbt file and leaving it uncompressed. Added your mod and it looks great! Besides the fact my progress bar was so screwed, this is exactly what I was needing for streaming! Thanks alot!
I was thinking today it might be the texture not having a alpha channel. Compare original progress_mid.png with your modded textures.xbt progress_mid.png

|
V
(2015-12-23, 14:17)Rjsachse Wrote: I was thinking today it might be the texture not having a alpha channel. Compare original progress_mid.png with your modded textures.xbt progress_mid.png

Long story short, I was unpacking the original textures and then mixing in Devilshura's textures from his colored flags mod. If I tried to repack it or leave it unpacked, then I would get the ~25% full progress bar. The only way I was able to get this to work was to leave the original textures packed and then use a custom xbt file that had Devilshura's mod as well as my own modded pictures as a theme. The only pic that I edited from the original textures was black.png. Everything else is the same. It seems to me that if I pack anything new in the original textures it puts it out of whack. Anyways, it works! Your mod is awesome and should definitely be put into MQ7 as a default!!
(2015-12-23, 17:01)Fail$tyle420 Wrote:
(2015-12-23, 14:17)Rjsachse Wrote: I was thinking today it might be the texture not having a alpha channel. Compare original progress_mid.png with your modded textures.xbt progress_mid.png

Long story short, I was unpacking the original textures and then mixing in Devilshura's textures from his colored flags mod. If I tried to repack it or leave it unpacked, then I would get the ~25% full progress bar. The only way I was able to get this to work was to leave the original textures packed and then use a custom xbt file that had Devilshura's mod as well as my own modded pictures as a theme. The only pic that I edited from the original textures was black.png. Everything else is the same. It seems to me that if I pack anything new in the original textures it puts it out of whack. Anyways, it works! Your mod is awesome and should definitely be put into MQ7 as a default!!

You need edit progress_mid.png, I had the same problem and resolved it so
Glad you found a work around

|
V

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Progress Bar Buffer/Cache1