[Support] Xfinity Tv Live
I saw a post somewhere that you can get Xfinity Tv live on Kodi... Anyone have more info? Thanks in advance....
First I've heard of it, but that would be one more point in favor of that new "live" service when it becomes available locally. I'd really rather run it from OpenElec than have to revert my hardware to some sluggish Android installation.
There is a service from Comcast Cable which can be accessed in Kodi via the various PVRs and back-ends.

However there are other add-ons also called XFinity, which are piracy adds and so fall under the banned add-on (wiki) category and are unsupported here. It depends which you are referring to - if the latter then no there is no more information etc here.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2015-12-08, 09:47)DarrenHill Wrote: There is a service from Comcast Cable which can be accessed in Kodi via the various PVRs and back-ends.

Any more info on this specific item?
Not that I have - I just know it exists as it has been mixed up with aforementioned banned add-on in the past.

Hence we have a note concerning its existence to try and prevent such confusion.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Love to have this Xfinity live tv addon as well. Here is ths thread in the past. Seems noone interested in looking into it deeper Sad http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=105347

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Support] Xfinity Tv Live1