KODI application support
Hi,

I have bought a Tv Box for watching TV channels. This Tv box has the KODI application which I already installed it.

When I asked this Tv provider about a particular channel i.e. "STAR JOLSHA", he replied that it's possible to watch via KODI. Then, after the box arrived and I called their support guys, they said this particular channel is not supported via their live Tv channel and they are npt going to support me to setup that channel using KODI....which was disappointing ( i Hate sales people Tongue).

Hence, i am requesting your support to setup Tv channels like STAR JOLSHA, ZEE BANGLA using KODI application so that my mother can watch them.

Thank you.
Syeed
Return your box.
Keeping it and trying to solve the issue by yourself just encourage salesmen to lie.
I dont think this add ons will be developed by any person, you should by any another tv box, as it dont have your require channel.
And regardless, your request have nothing to do with "PVR" in Kodi so you have posted you question in the wrong subforum anyway. For more information what "PVR" means in Kodi please see wiki => http://kodi.wiki/view/PVR

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
KODI application support0