Kodi is working worse and worse
I loved the program when it was still xbmc. Since there is no way to contact you people I am doing it this way.

With every update you put out for kodi more and more functions stop working en the speed is simply to cry about.
Are you planning to see how crazy you can make people or you just think it's funny?
I hate the program and stopped using it completely. I rather pay my assignment of for watching 1 sec of a move than have to see the kodi application at all.

You programmers should be ashamed of what you are doing. Windows itself runs better then your program and that says a lot when seeing the faults with all the windows since 95.
You can always ask for a refund.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
With that being said how about you post a debug log (wiki) and see if forum folks can help alleviate your issues.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
Who's stopping you from using xbmc?
It's still available in the downloads section.
(2015-12-12, 17:52)Davariusfk Wrote: I loved the program when it was still xbmc. Since there is no way to contact you people I am doing it this way.

With every update you put out for kodi more and more functions stop working en the speed is simply to cry about.
Are you planning to see how crazy you can make people or you just think it's funny?
I hate the program and stopped using it completely. I rather pay my assignment of for watching 1 sec of a move than have to see the kodi application at all.

You programmers should be ashamed of what you are doing. Windows itself runs better then your program and that says a lot when seeing the faults with all the windows since 95.

No specific issues mentioned, some parts don't even make any sense. Another troll?
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
wild guess, his piracy addons stopped working..
Jub, I guess another "happy" piracy add-ons user :-)

He is doing something wrong. Even my Kodi 16 beta is working fine.
I'd also be interested to know which part of Kodi has become slower. My suspicion is also piracy add-ons, as he mentions that he's now rather paying. Who's forwarding the rant to the piracy guys? Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi is working worse and worse0