What does ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory mean?
In version 2.0.3 of my plugin.video.thinktv running on Kodi 15.2 I get the following error in the kodi.log:
Code:
13:52:53 T:1520   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.thinktv/?mode=DF&url=RFlife-reef
13:52:53 T:1520   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.thinktv/?mode=DF&url=RFlife-reef) failed

The plugin is functioning the way I expect it to so I'm surprised to see this error. I am calling this function (which deletes a favorite from the PBS favorite list and refreshes the current view to reflect that the file has been deleted) from a context menu using:
Code:
XBMC.Container.Update(%s?mode=DF&url=RF%s)' % (sys.argv[0], url)

The routine being called simply returns (there's no call to xbmcplugin.endOfDirectory()). What does this mean and should I care about it (everything updates in the view and works the way I expect it to)? Should I be returning a status value?

Thanks
were you able to find any information on this?
I thunk it is related to how you prime the list before sending it to Kodi. Kodi will lookup stuff online if you are not carful. Maybe set the items to be paths.. or files... or something.... I had a related threas somewhere
Im having a similar problem here:
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=264706

Its a different issue altogether, but I get the same message as you about failing to get the directory...

If you ever resolved the issue, It would be great to hear your feedback

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
What does ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory mean?0