VideoPlayer.HasNext?
Does something like this exist?

Did also Try

Code:
!IsEmpty(VideoPlayer.offset(1).Title)

Also No luck

is there a Way to check if Videoplayer Has Next? / Previous?

Regards

EDIT:

Does "VideoPlayer.PlaylistLength" work? For me it doesnt.

Dit thuth i could try to achive what im after with "!StringCompare(VideoPlayer.PlaylistLength,1)" as a Workaround, but didnt work. Did also try to only show the Label without sucess.
this perhaps?
Code:
IntegerGreaterThan(Playlist.Length(video),1)
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2015-12-21, 14:05)ronie Wrote: this perhaps?
Code:
IntegerGreaterThan(Playlist.Length(video),1)

Thanks this works.

(But seems not to be the whole solution to achive what im after, if i didnt miss a workaround.)

-

I try to hide the "Next- Icon" (Osd or sideblade) if there is no next Video.

For Music its preaty easy with "MusicPlayer.HasNext". For Video i've got some problems.

The endgoal would be to show the "Next-Icon" only if there is a next Item, and the "Previous-Icon" only if Playertime isnt 0:00 or there is a Previous Item.

For Music doable i guess, but i struggle to achive it vor Videos atm..

EDIT:

O.K. i can Hide both icons with "!IntegerGreaterThan(Playlist.Length(video),1)" but no Idea how to check if there is a Next or a previous Item.
maybe you can use it in combination with Playlist.Position(video) to determine if there are previous/next items.

if Playlist.Position(video) returns greater than 1, there's obviously a previous item.

for next item, perhaps a StringCompare(Playlist.Position(video), Playlist.Length(video)) ?
if it returns false, there's a next item.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Awsome.

This did the Trick

thanks for the suggestin.

EDIT:

my visibles look now like this:

Code:
<visible>IntegerGreaterThan(Playlist.Position(video),1)</visible>

and:

Code:
<visible>!StringCompare(Playlist.Position(video),Playlist.Length(video))</visible>

Didnt ceck for the Time for now but i think this should be the easy(-er) part.

SmileAngel

EDIT2:

Could it be that "Playlist.Position(video)" and "Playlist.Length(video)" are missing in the Wiki?

wasnt able to finde them.

(Did checed all available Lables. - As long as i didnt overlookd them (did check more than twice), guess them could be missing.)

Neverminde: Playlist.Length(media) / Playlist.Position(media) -> i was just Blinde.
http://kodi.wiki/view/InfoLabels#Playlist
Jer, did recocnise it right before your Post, sry. for the hassle!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
VideoPlayer.HasNext?0