<control type="image">
    <left>0</left>
    <top>0</top>
    <width>1020</width>
    <height>1</height>
    <texture diffuse="shadow_mask_v.png">line.png</texture>
</control>
Hi,

I have a little problem. hopefully someone can help.
So Kodi Isengard and MQ6.

My son accidently picked the "recently added movies" widget a a custom home menu.

I couldn't find a way to change or remove this widget.

I searched around on Internet and found a picture of Kodi with MQ6 with the same widget and it shows 3 buttons (left to right): Change widgets - Play Trailer - cinemavision
in my case, I only see 2 buttons: Play Trailer - cinemavision

Has someone an idea of how to open this menu when there is already a widget in place?

thanks,
Hi Emirales
Great job on this mod!!
Is it possible to add cases for the widgets?

Thank you.
(2016-04-02, 10:16)efrister Wrote: Hi Emirales
Great job on this mod!!
Is it possible to add cases for the widgets?

Thank you.

I suposse, I don't worked about it, but ... why not? and now I'm waiting for MQ7
(2015-12-23, 15:13)emiralles Wrote: Hi Everybody;

Here it's my new mod version of AEON MQ6 v3.3.0.1

thanks to:

Marcus Qui for his great work, AEONMQ6
Manfeed by their changes in music visualization
Phil65 by the great tool, XmlConvert
Wencas by StarColors
Rjsachse by Progress Bar Buffer / Cache
New Video OSD by ketterer

What's new:

- Bigger menus, Bigger Rss, Bigger Status bar, Bigger Progress Bar, (I have a tired eyes Angel)
- Change resolution 1080p
- New textures with colored flags, new and modified mpaa (normal and info ones), and new progress media bar
- music visualization with artist and album name (handwriter) in music view and home view if don't have cdart.
- Star Colors
- Progress Bar buffer/Cache (media internet downloads)
- Put Custom music log path in skin settings - general settings (I had edited guisettings always)
- Put in Main menu a new button for reload skin (for skinners)
- Artist info (similar artits and albums) in home when play music in Rss
- and many other things

IMPORTANT!!!!

You need
script.skin.info.service
script.skin.helper.service

Enjoy it

EDITED: CHANGE NEW VERSION 12/24/15 you can choice original rss fonts or my fonts

EDITED 2: CHANGE NEW VERSION 04/01/16 you can choice rss speed in original or bigger fonts, change information in Video pause.

EDITED 3: CHANGE NEW VERSION 16/01/16

EDITED 4: CHANGE NEW VERSION 18/01/16, corrected any errors and put flags for languages and subtitles in film views

EDITED 5: CHANGE NEW VERSION 20/01/16, CORRECTED A ERROR WITH ICONS, And new Dialog Video Info By the_bo adapted to 1080 you can choice original Video Info or the_bo Video Info, time in hours and minutes you can choice too. WIP flags in audio and subtitles .

EDITED 6: CHANGE NEW VERSION 3.3.0.6 --- 23/01/16, added "Low EPG Timeline when Video Is Playing" mod, thanks to Rjsachse, and resolve flags in audio and subtitles.

EDITED 7: CHANGE NEW VERSION 3.3.07 --- 24/01/16, petition from Farnsen, new dialog pause screen, you can choice what do you want see in it.

EVERYTHING ADAPTED TO 1080!!!!!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7nL1Z...E5pR19zd0E

NEW VERSION 3.3.0.10 JARVIS VERSION TEST !!!!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7nL1Z...VF4dENhTFE

Hi,

I am currently using Aeon MQ6 on Jarvis but am having difficulty finding a version which has the "Trailer" Button on your movies screen

What I mean is when I access my Movies Library from Salts I want a Button which you can press to play trailer rather than using the "Context" menu, is this something that your modded version includes ?

Many thanks

Ziggy
I'm waiting for a new version MQ.

I'm sorry.
MQ7 is in public.............!
Is not beta, it´s final version for Kodi Jarvis. Please use our forum for download and support. ASAP skin will go to officiail repository, and one new post will be open here.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AEON MQ6 new moded version 3.3.0.10